His California Babe

His Mate

"Issa, wake up" my dad whispered. I smiled till I remembered what today was. I was moving into my mom's house this summer. All because my dad had a business trip. I would usually go with him but instead my mom and her new husband decided now would be a good time to spend 'some family time together' with him and his daughter and my mom. Yay so excited! Not. His daughter is a whore, he's nice enough I guess, and mom is mom. I got up and threw on my favorite short shorts from Hollister and a Aeropostale tee. I grabbed by converse and tied those on as the maid came up and brought breakfast. She smiled and said,"Good morning miss Isabella". Yeah I'm rich but I am NOT a snob. I took the tray and thanked her for the food. Have you ever had Jane's cooking? It's delicious! I ate my bacon, eggs and cheese wrap and brushed my long blond hair and teeth. I don't wear makeup so I just straightened my hair a little. I looked in my body length mirror. I looked awesome. "Gosh Issa if your not careful I'll have to add more locks to keep the boys away". I turned and smiled at my dad. "I'm gonna miss you dad". He smiled at me,"Me too Hun, but I want you to be able to spend time with your mom". I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you later dad love you. JAMES! CAN YOU PLEASE GET MY BAG!!". My dad chuckled and I didn't understand it till I turned around and James was holding his ears muttering something about,"Sure if you stop yelling". I giggled,"Sorry James". He smiled and grabbed my bag with all my clothes in it. It might not sound like much, but I have a huge bag. James carried it down all three flights of stairs. "Goodness James, are you sure you got all that, I know it's heavy-" "No dear Isabella, it has no weight, I could probably carry you too". I pretended to think for a moment,"Well, my feet are a little sore...". We all laughed together just as we hit the last landing. Jane stood crying,"Good bye miss Isabella". I smiled and opened my arms. She instantly flew into them like a child to there parent. She did remind me of a friend rather than a maid. James gave me a awkward hug. To lighten the mood I said,"Can I drive the limo? I got my learners permit! Please?!". James chuckled and nodded,"Sure kid, here's the keys". I was shocked "Thanks James, bye daddy love you". I gave him and Jane goodbye hugs and kisses. Then James and I took off. We drove all the way to the airport. My mom lives across the United States, in Florida. I have to fly from California to Florida. Wonderful. Note the sarcasm. I parked and gave James another hug and left silently to board my already paid for flight by my moms rich new hubby. I love my mom, but I just don't like her new family that replaced us. I got seated with my heavy luggage put away. I must have fallen asleep because, when the woman woke me up saying we landed. I followed the rest of the passengers and went to look for mom. As I dragged my bag to a bench where I could find my mom, two sets of warm arms engulfed me.