A Little Conversation

She's sitting on the bench over the hills.

"Have you heard about another galaxy, my dear?"
"No. Not really."

That's the voice of someone that adored her to the point where everything should be him over anything for her.

"One day, there's that galaxy. Over there, much farther and farther away from our galaxy."
"Andromeda?"
"No."
"Nebula Tarantula."
"Why?"
"tomb of birth of a star which is at a distance of 160000 light-years."

She replied to him. As she clears her throat and continued her words.

"That's the place where massive stars and the lightest one exist."

"What's good about that, my lily?"

"... to study star birth, star migration, and the end of star life in the Tarantula Nebula.  Besides, also those imageries from Hubble telescope can be studied whether supermassive stars always form in star clusters or alone in isolated areas."

The guy slowly holds her hand as his eyes stargazing over the sky.

"Then, you're the beautiful as the massive stars, my lily.."

His eyes now moved to look at her.

"But also the saddest one that I loved because massive stars can die in a massive supernova."

She only smiled after those words out of her beloved. Now she holds his hand tighter than before.

"You... Stay in there and be that milky-way."
"I will."
"How beautiful yet sad our story is..."
"Indeed my lily."