secondary school

I am rose, 13 when i met them... kate and lisa they were really fun to be with. kate is really good in her studies and she really help me out alot when it come to subject that i am bad at... Lisa is a really hyper and she never fails to make you laugh...
We get along very well when i got bullied by others they would always back me up and i am really greatful to have them by my side. Kate and Lisa and me would go for movies, shopping and chit chat for hours and hours, I really cared alot for them i would always send them back before going home.

The 3 of us were happy and had lots of fun in the 4 years that we met... Going swimming, gym, movies, celebrations and even stay over we when thur ups and downs fights, cold wars but we were still there for each other... I took care of them when they were sad or sick but its never enough for them... Not only did i spend money and also time for their wellbeing but to them its not enough at all...

Kate left me a note before breaking the friendship...
The note said ' I never liked you and i just needed someone to be there for me...'
I was heartbroken after reading the note, 4 years of my friendship was a lie. All the cards, gifts and time spend together was a lie... I felt betrayed as I saw her with her new group of friends and she totally change after meeting them. Kate stop talking to me but start gossiping about me, at that down time I was lucky to still have lisa. Lisa cheered me up and we became even closer then ever...

After graduation Lisa change... she started going to clubs and she started going home really late and I could not join her as i dont know how to drink... i tried to conveince her not to drink so much as i am really worried that something bad would happen to her... she just met a guy and we talk way lesser then we use to because he didnt like it. Lisa then told me that she broken up with him and she felt that he was too controlling. I was a little happy as I get my best friend back.