retail

After leaving the cafe... I got a new job at a retail outlet where they sell clothes. My manager is Noah. He treats me really well, I really like him alot. He taught me alot of things and guide me really well. On his off days I work with Joy my colleague, she is only a few years older then me so we get along very well. we talk alot and really enjoy each other company.

Whenever I work with Noah its really endless laughter as he really talk about anything and everythinng. Sometimes its personal and sometimes its work and even sexual, we really talk about anything and everything.
Noah ''if you have a boyfriend will you give him a blowjob ?''
I said "yes why not?"
Noah "then after you give him a blowjob you would kiss him right?"
I said "yes that normal"
Noah " Later you kiss him half way have a strand of hair then how"
After that convo we both laugh.

Noah also treats me supper and drinks (non-alcoholic) and also taught me how to catch toys from claw machines and he even give me tips and tricks. He also bring me to arcade to destress. Its really very fun to be with him.

Joy notied that I am different when i am with noah so she asked me
Joy " rose you like noah ah ?"
I said " yes kinda like him"
Joy "Aiyo tell him so many times le cannot treat girl so nice de like that make people fall for him when he not instrested in the person"
I was speechless as i ask myself did I really fall for him...

There are times when i work with Joy, we would disturb noah by droping him a text to fix the logo as we were both just to lazy to fix it we would find ways to disturb him.

Sadly all happy times flys really fast. Noah was told to transfer to another outlet... I only know about the transfer on the day itself... I was really upset that i cried for almost 1 hour so that day i did not eat at all as I was too upset to eat anything. Joy saw me crying and she knows why so she scolded me for being stupid for crying over this. The manager that got transfer to my outlet didnt like me so soon i was transfer to another outlet.

In this new outlet I was stress as its a female manager and she is really didnt like me as I took over her sales but I was lucky that i get to cover shifts at Noah current outlet I was really happy to go over to help him. On days that I go over I really enjoy the time there and Noah and I and his friend stayed back to set up the new layout it was really fun and I am glad that I can help them out.  Just 3 week i was transfer again.

I was transfer to their biggest outlet... I was scared and I have to learn everything again as different outlet has different offer and I dont know where were all the stock kept. After working a few days there I got a text from my boss saying that I been fired... Being lost and confuse I text my boss and ask why am i being fired... After a few days she finally reply saying that she fire me for no reason... My parents were really angry at my boss for firing me without a reason. They text my boss telling her we can go to MOM to complain about her for firing me for no reason.

my boss text me and told me to wait for my new work shift
I text her back telling her i am never gonna work for an unreasonable company

After all this Noah told me to be strong and get another job.