Best Friend

Lisa whom I knew for 4 years now... We had a couple of months before applying for collage... So we fool around, play, shopping, movie and more. Thats when Lisa got back to drinking and going home late again. She told me not to worry as her friends will take care of her. Months when by and we both manage to get into collage, we were talking everyday even tho we were in different collage but we still have things in common to talk about.

One day Lisa told me she drop out as she really cannot stand the bullies in her class, and her family problems made it worst for her... We started to meet up during the weekends when i dont have projects to rush as I tried to complete all of it before the weekends. We tried to stay healthy by going gym or swim once a week and also to have one day just to relax and not stress over things. But things got worst for her she started to drink everyday...

She stop going gym or swim and instead she started to go shopping instead but we didnt have the money to buy the things as she has no pocket money and i spend mine in school as i am still studying in collage... she started to have lots of things and told me its her new boyfriend that bought it for her. I was happy to know that she met someone who would treat her well and get her things that she want.

Until that day... Lisa said she really wanna go shopping for a dress so she can surprise her boyfriend as she will be gonna on a date later that week, so i went with her... Lisa's shoelace came loose so she pass me her bag and i hold it for her and then she tied her shoelace... As we were about to leave the store she took a dress while i was looking at hoodies, suddenly she grab me and said lets go to your favorite shop. I happly went with her even tho i know i can only look at the clothes and shoes as i cant afford it at that time...

After shopping and eating we were tired so we decided to chill at her place. while i was at her house she took out the dress that she stole and wore it. I was shocked and i ask her ''did you buy that just now ?'' She said ''no''  I look at her and told her never to steal again as you know what will happen if you do it again and get caught.

Lisa did not listen to me and continue with her actions when she goes out with me... i felt so stupid for not knowing that she is still stealing because she got caught and we were lucky that the owner of the shop let us go with a warning. Soon lisa talk to me way lesser and lesser...

Suddenly her brother called my sister, he told my sis that i was stealing things for Lisa... As thats what Lisa told him. I was shocked and angry when i heard it. I called Lisa and asked her why did she frame me... She said she was angry that i could not go drinking with her as i have to go for classes and I dont have much time for her like in secondary... My parent know that i cared alot of my friends so they believe what Lisa said because they think i would do anything for my besties...

I felt my life going upside down, my parent dont trust me... After knowing Lisa for 6 years thats when my friendship end again... i feel really stupid as i still care about her after all that she did to me...