collage

Collage life is not what I like

On my first day of collage i notice a familiar face it was Hanna one of my classmate from secondary even tho we were classmates but we didnt really talk that much. We started to talk and became friends. Hanna and i got along pretty well and soon we made 2 new friends Ava and Mia. The 4 of us became very close and we did group projects together. Hanna was really good at speech, Ava is good at sewing and Mia is good at drawing. As for me I am good at editing so we make a perfect group.

months goes by... Hanna is not feeling well and its hard for her to catch up with classes, when hanna feels better we would stay back and i would help her with what she miss in class and i would share my notes with her. Sadly Hanna illness has gonna worst...
Weeks goes by ... Mia's family is sturggling with collage fees... Things are getting worst... the class started bullying me... Ava was there for me, she told me to ignore them but i could not handle the pressure...

Hanna and Mia left the collage... due to medical reason and financial issues. I was really upset over the whole incident, Ava suddenly said ''its good that hanna and mia left because they are both bad at sewing and designing and also they cant keep up with lessons''.
I was speechless after that and i had bad company after losing so many people i gave up and pick up smoking... my grades from good to average to bad ...

I went for counselling sessions ... I pick myself up after a few sessions, my grades when back to average... but the bullying continue. I felt I was all alone, all the stress, all the pressure from collage and family... I use smoking as an escpace to all my problems.

I manage to graduate from collage.