Girl meets someday

"Josh?" 

"Maya?"

"BAY WINDOW! BAY WINDOW RIGHT NOW!" 

~

Riley grabbed our wrist and led us through the hallway. Everyone watched. Finally she sat us down at the window, and left. We sat there for 10 minutes before hearing a deep voiced riley yell to talk.

"Maya?" Josh started, I turned my head to look at him. Holding back tears as I did.

"Josh, what do you want from me?" I ask, wanting this conversation to be over.

"Maya, I'm not sorry for what I did. You became an amazing artist, and everyday I beat up myself for telling you to go, but I wanted you to follow your dreams, so I'm not sorry." Josh said, looking down to his hands.

I continued to not talk.

"MAYA! Will you please say something, laugh, get angry, hit me, jump on my back, please. I need the Maya that I loved back." Josh said.

"You loved me?" I ask.

"No." He says.

My heart broke a little, expecting the worst.

"I love you." He says.

"Josh, I was wrong, you made my life a good life, and i'm sorry for being a horrible person." I say.

"Maya, the hardest thing in my life was letting you go, but today is our someday, it only took over 10 years too get here." Josh says, planting a kiss on my lips.

I kiss him back, trying to comprehend what was happening. Suddenly, the door was opened.

"Maya?" I heard, Farkle stood in the doorway, shocked.

"Farkle, Wait." I yelled, following after him and leaving Josh in the window.

"Farkle, please talk to me. Don't leave." I said, trying to catch up with him.

"Maya? What do you think your doing? He does nothing but mess with your heart, and I don't know if you remember but I certainly remember the day I had to pick you up because HE broke your heart. I don't want to see you hurt." Farkle said, slamming the door. 

Riley suddenly came over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"What's going on, peaches?" She asked.

"I don't know what I'm doing anymore?" I cried.

Topanga, Cory, and Lucas came over to comfort me, and then suddenly everything became quiet and awkward.

"You stay right there!" Lucas said, picking up Josh and pushing him against the wall. 

"Lucas, STOP!" I said, telling him to put Josh down.

None of us said a word after that, and suddenly Josh went into the hallway.

"Riley?" I ask.

"Yes, peaches?" she asks.

"What happened to us?" I say.

"What do you mean?" Riley asks.

"We used to just sit at the window and figure things out, we were happy for each other's relationships." I ask.

"Maya, we grew up, and now were different. Just go talk to Farkle." Riley says leading my towards the window.

As I left, I saw Farkle sitting on a bench near the Matthews house.

"Farkle, can we talk?" I ask, sitting down.

"I guess." He says

"Why did you get so mad at Josh and I ,getting together, you were fine with it before." I ask, not able to look him in the face.

"That was before." He said.

"Before?" I ask.

" Before I saw you fall apart in front of his apartment, before I realized that you deserve so much better, Before I found out that we're growing apart."

"How are we growing apart" I ask.

"Come on Maya, we haven't seen you in ten years, and as much as she won't admit it, Riley feels hurt."

"Why?" I ask

" because you just came back. You should be focused on Riley. Instead, it seems like you're going to hook up with her uncle in the middle of her childhood bedroom." Farkle said.

"I wasn't going to go that far." I say, embarrassed.

"You don't know that Maya, you lose your mind when you're around him. I just don't want everything to break, when it's just beginning to be fixed." He says,

"What should I do?" I ask.

"Just... go-slow, remember what you're risking. Your heart and your friends." 

Farkle walked in the house, giving a fake smile as he opened the door, and left me alone with only my thoughts.