Back

FRANKI's POV

It's been two weeks na since Gino assigned me to be the secretary of his cousin. Our future new president. Nakakapanibago lang sa simula since nasanay ako na nagwowork under Gino's, pero so far his cousin is very nice.. and hot! Just like now, her, wearing that black suit looks like she's a supermodel. Sobrang tangkad pa and what a coincidence she's from Australia din pala. Buti na lang dito ako pinasok ni Kiara. Kiara is my bestfriend and Gino's girlfriend. I am staying at her unit for the mean time when I left home to stay away from Dad. But I already miss my Mom. Haaaay.

"Back to earth, Franki!" Nagulat ako nang bigla na lang sumulpot sa harap ko si Ate Hasna. Kanina pa kaya sya dito?

"Nakikinig ka ba? Kanina mo pa tinitingnan si Mam Ann ah!"she said which made me realized na kanina pa nga ako nakatitig sa kanya. Paano ba naman kase she really looks so hot, her jawline.. she's perfect. Maganda na, mayaman, mabait pa.

"Look at you. Natulala ka naman. Sobrang ganda naman talaga ni Mam Ann noh halos lahat yata dito sa building naten nagkacrush na sa kanya mapalalaki man o babae" well tama si Ate Hasna, di naman masama magkacrush sa kanya.

"Frances? Are you okay?"

"Hoy! Kinakausap ka ni Mam!" Bulong ni Ate Hasna sakin sabay siko. Si Ms Ann! Nasa harap ko?? Kanina pa ba sya?? Bakit di ko napansin??

"Is there something wrong, Frances?" She asked again but this time there's a concerned look on her face.

" Uhm yeees Mam. I mean yes Ann. What is it?" I asked.

"Can you please clear my schedule after 5pm? And Oo nga pala, you know how to drive, right?"

" Yes, do you want to go somewhere?" Oh yes, wala nga pala si Manong Dante, her driver. He just called sick kaninang umaga. Marunong naman na ako mag drive pero medyo mabagal lang tlaga pag dito sa Manila nakakatakot kase mga sasakyan dito.

"Uhm no, but can I ask a favor from you? I mean it's not really a part of your job but I really need your help" she asked with pleading eyes. How can I say no to that?

" Sure, what is it? Anything for you!"

"My bestfriend will be arriving at 4pm mamaya sa airport and I just can't leave the office right now. Will you pick her up from the airport for me, please? Gino's busy din kase so I can't ask him to do it" her brows furrowed and she matched it with a puppy eyes. Why would she do that? I am her secretary, I'll do whatever she will asks, she doesn't need to show that cute pleading face because my heart is melting right now. It's confirmed. I have a huge crush on my boss. And that's normal to have a girl crush, right? I giggled.

"Is that a yes..?" She asked with a smile waiting for my answer.

"Of course, Ann! I'll make sure to deliver your bestfriend safe and sound to you!" I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me like my body didn't move a muscle.

"Thank you! I'll send her flight details to you mamaya and also gonna send you a picture of her" she said and winked at me before finally leaving me and Ate Hasna alone again.

"Ann ha?" Biglang sambit ni Ate Hasna sakin na may halong panunukso.

"What? She told us to call her by her first name noh!" Pagtatanggol ko.

"Whatever you say" she commented before she goes back to her table.

My phone beeps and an email from Ann pops up. It's the flight details of her bestfriend and a picture. Wow! Magbestfriend nga sila. They are both beautiful. Her eyebrows are perfect nakakainggit naman. I saved her picture para mabilis ko syang makita mamaya. Is she also nice din kaya kagaya ni Ms Ann?