Romance

Warning! This chapter contains sexual scenes so please read at your own risk.

FRANKI's POV

I took a sip of my coffee and lazily lounge on the couch. I'm bored. Ann is on a business trip for 1 week in Europe and she had just left 3 days ago. I miss her but I know in myself that I need this time to think over about us. I like Ann she's sweet, loving and she was always there when I needed her. She's perfect. Ann is perfect pero bakit parang may kulang pa din pag kasama ko sya.

I kept scrolling on my phone when I saw Diana's Ig. Diana.

The girl I hated before was the same girl who was there for me that night when I was so scared

The girl I hated before was the same girl who was there for me that night when I was so scared. After that lunch, I have never seen her again for weeks, I know I shouldn't feel this but I kinda missed her. Ann never mentioned her again to me, or even explained the look of Diana's mom when I told her Greg is my dad. Diana isn't perfect but she's the perfectly imperfect girl whom I know still holds my heart. Wait. What? Diana and I is over. What we have before should mean nothing already. I am dating Ann now, her bestfriend. I tried to shake her off my mind.

I spent the whole day lounging on the couch, watching movies and facetiming Kiara who is now on Paris for a vacation with her husband Gino. Ang bilis lang ng oras gabi na naman. As I was busy stripping my clothes for a quick shower I heard the doorbell rang. Seriously? It is 11 in the evening and I expect no one to be my guest. I hurriedly put on my robe and went straight to the peephole to check who is my unexpected visitor. Well, visitors I guess.

"What is this?" I said after opening the door and saw Maza assisting a very drunk woman..Diana.

"She's heavy. Help me!" I helped her bring Diana to the couch.

"What happened?"

She lets out a sigh. " I saw her at the bar pretty wasted that she can't even lift her head. I know what she did to you before was wrong but I remembered how she saved you from Ivan last time when I left you there, so I just can't leave her in the bar. I don't even know where she lives so I decided to bring her here."

I don't know what to say as I was busy staring at this wasted Diana in front of me. Why is she doing this to herself?

"Hey, I have to go."

"What? You're leaving her here?"

"Really, Frances? What do you want me to do? Bring her to my house?"

"But.." before I can answer her, she already left me alone with Diana. What should I do now?

"Hey.. Diana.. wake up.. " I tried shaking her shoulders to wake her up so I can bring her to the room and we can both rest.

"Hmm" she slightly opened her eyes for a few seconds then closed it again.

Shit. She's really wasted so I don't have a choice but to lift her. I tried to pull her up and make her stand and put her left arm around my shoulder as my right arm was around her waist for balance. I immediately lay her down the bed and took off her boots and jacket leaving her with pants and her sleeveless top. I wrapped her with a blanket before making my way to the bathroom.

As I stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to soothe my aching muscles from lifting Diana, I can't help but think about her. I know she loves bar, drinks and party but I have never seen her wasted like this before. Should I call Ann and tell her about it? I spent a couple of minutes more under the shower to wash my thoughts away before getting a decent sleep.

As I left the bathroom after putting on a black underwear and an oversized white t-shirt, I saw Diana peacefully sleeping on my bed. I lie beside her and watch her sleep like a baby. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted as if she is dreaming about something but then her pouted lips turned into a smile.

"Frances" she blurted while her eyes were still closed. Did she just uttered my name? I moved closer to her to check if she was still sleeping but I don't know what got into me when I suddenly planted a kiss on her soft lips. I then turned my back from her and was about to cover myself with a blanket when I heard her call my name again.

"Frances.." Thinking she was just dreaming again, I turned to face her and I was surprised when she was now staring at me with an unreadable look on her face.

"Diana.." she stared at me and her gaze shifted from my face to my lips.

"Kiss me, again." She said groggily and she gently held my face, next thing I knew, we were already sharing a deep passionate kiss. Her arms are around me while her mouth is parting my lips as her tongue seeks for an entrance. Slowly, her hand started to explore every part of my body and I can't help but shiver with her every touch. She slowly lifts my shirt as her kisses started to go down from my lips to my neck while I tried to take her top off, too. She stopped kissing me as she finally removes her top leaving her with a black bra on.

She started tracing my collarbone with her tongue as my hands were in her hair, her hand drawing circle up to my breasts. "Tell me to stop, Franki" she murmured in between before finally sucking my hard nipple and gently squeezing my other breast.

"Fuck!" My core clenched as her touch was making the inside of my thighs sticky. "Diana.."
She continued working her tongue on my nipple as her other hand was slowly slipping inside my underwear. My body arched in pleasure when she finally touched my throbbing core and started rubbing it.

"Please tell me to stop." She murmured again. As much as I wanted to to tell her to stop, I can't as I got so lost with the sensations her touch brings me. I want her. I want Diana.

"I want you.." I unconsciously replied then she slowly placed her finger on the either side of my core and she inserts a single slender finger inside me. It was so stimulating and the pleasure it gives me is undeniable. I moaned as she started to pump two fingers in and out rapidly while her tongue was still playing with my nipple.I can feel my hole tightening as I get wetter as she pushed more pressure on my G-spot.

"Ugh! Diana!" I moaned as I can feel the orgasm building up in me. One more thrust and I come hard onto her hand. She slows her thrusts and planted soft kisses on my neck and shoulder up to my chin and lips.

"You are so beautiful." She whispered and took the blanket to cover our naked bodies and pulled me closer to her. " I don't wanna wake up from this beautiful dream." She added.

I snuggled closer to her, my head on her shoulder and her arm wrapped around me. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and I looked up to meet her lips and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled while her eyes were closed. I moved my head closer to her neck, and her scent which is a mixture of an alcohol and her sweet perfume welcomed my nose. I love the warmth of her body.

"Diana..?" I asked wondering if she was still awake.

"Hmm?" I smiled when I heard her hum as a reply. As much as I wanted to tell her everything I feel like how I missed her and that I love her warmth or to let her know that she is my first, I decided to just close my eyes and give us both a rest.

"Goodnight, Diana.."

"Goodnight, Franki.."