ILYSB

FRANKI's POV

      It was a perfect day so the four of us went island hopping and spent the whole day soaking our skin under the bright sun. It was a day full of fun with them. I am also happy that there was no more awkwardness between the three of us-Ann and Diana. I think Ann already fell for Gaz cause who wouldn't? Gaz is a lovely sweet girl and I know she really loves Ann.

    I am lying in the sand, searching for constellations in the night sky while Ann and Diana are trying to light the bonfire.

  I got up as soon as I heard Gaz coming with beers on her hand.

  "Let's get wasted!" She chuckled and handed us all the beers.

  "I love to stay here forever!" I blurted.

"Really?" Diana turned to me with amusement. I leaned closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I love staying anywhere with you." She kissed me in my hair and wrapped her arm around me.

"Uhm, guys? We're here." Gaz gave us a disgusted look which made us laugh. Ann also wrapped her arm around her which surprised Gaz and lift the beer she is holding, looking at us.

"Cheers?" She said with a smile.

"Cheers!" The three of us replied at the same time.

  We didn't noticed that we already drank a lot of beer as we're having fun talking about some silly things then it turned into deep talks about life when Gaz suddenly stood up and face Ann who was still sitting criss crossed on the sand.

"I love you, Ann." She blurted out while Ann was looking up at her with a look of surprise on her face. She then bend down on her knees to meet Ann's face on a level.

"Will you be my--" she was not able to finish whatever she wanted to say when Ann got up and pulled her up to stand. Nagkatinginan na lang kami ni Diana as we see how Gaz looked down thinking that maybe Ann didn't want to hear what she was saying.

But her eyes suddenly lights up when Ann held her hands and she finally heard what she's been wanting to hear. "Will you be my girlfriend, Gaz?" Ann asked.

"Ye-yes!" Gaz replied as Ann cupped her cheeks before finally kissing her.

"Eeww! Guys, just so you know we're here?" I elbowed Diana when she imitates Gaz disgusted look. They both laughed and turned at us.

"We don't care!" Gaz replied and went back on kissing Ann again. I am so happy for both of them!

"Ako ba walang kiss?"

I giggled when I saw Diana pouting her lips. She's so cute!

"Don't you want something more than a kiss?" I whispered and she gasped when I trail her earlobe with my lips.

"Oh.. I do.." she moans and holds my chin as she bit my lower lip. Her hand is on my back gently caressing me while my arms are on her neck as we shared a passionate kiss.

"Geez, guys, get a room!" We broke the kiss when we heard Gaz who is now looking at us while Ann is laughing while hugging her from behind.

"Look who's talking.." Diana commented and looked for her phone. She then turns on her spotify and ILYSB by Lany started to play.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

I mentally smiled upon hearing the lyrics and I can hear Diana hummed in the music while drinking her beer. Ann and Gaz were busy taking selfies, they both looked happy and in love.

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

This is sooo perfect. I never felt so happy and contented like this before.

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad

We all laughed when we found ourselves singing the chorus like we owned the song. It felt like every words of it explains what we feel in this exact moment--We're inlove.

DIANA's POV

    Nakaupo ako ngayon sa harap ng swimming pool habang masayang pinagmamasdan sina Franki at Gaz na ineenjoy ang paglangoy sa tubig sa ilalim ng buwan. Kanina nasa tabi kami ng dagat at pabalik na sa villa nang magkayayaan silang dalawa na mag night swimming.

  "Here." Abot sa akin ni Ann ng beer at agad na umupo sa kabilang upuan. I can't even count if pang ilang beer na tong iniinom namin.

"Ann, I'm sorry." Alam kong nakainom kaming dalawa pero I think this is the right time that I should talk and apologize to her. " I know I've hurt you. It was never my intention to steal Franki but you know, I just can't unlove her. I tried." Tahimik lang syang umiinom ng beer pero alam kong pinapakinggan nya ang bawat salita ko.

"Hindi ako naging mabuting kaibigan sayo but you always save my fucking ass." I bitterly laughed as I drink my beer. "Just like now, you saved me again.."

"You've been a bitch to me, I admit." Nakataas ang kanyang kilay na tumingin sya sa akin. " But what can I do? You're my bestfriend, and you will always be." Napangiti naman ako sa sinabi nya. I am really blessed to have a bestfriend like her na minsan iniisip ko hindi ako deserving magkaroon ng kaibigan na gaya nya kase lagi ko na lang syang nasasaktan.

"I knew it. When I was dating her, I knew she still loves you but I ignored the signs and I tried my best to win her love but I failed. You won, Dee. You won again for the second time." Nakangiting kwento nya habang nakatingin sa dalawang babae sa pool. "She loves you so much, Dee. I hope you won't make her cry this time."

"I won't let my happiness slips in my hand again. I promised." Ngumiti lang sya bilang pagtugon. "Bagay kayo ni Gaz. She's the total opposite of you."

"She's an amazing lady. That's all I can say." Tipid nyang sagot at nginitian si Gaz na sakto namang dumako ang tingin sa kanya. "What's your plan? Tita R won't stop bugging you not until you break up with Franki."

"Walang kasalanan si Franki, you know that." Sambit ko.

"I know. But you can't blame Tita R, too. If you have not met Franki maybe you'll feel the same lalo pa na hindi pa talaga napaparusahan ang may sala.."

"I don't wanna lose her, Ann. Not again. I'll do whatever it takes para di na kami mapaghiwalay ni Mom." Inubos ko ang natitirang beer sa bote ko.

"Like what?" Pagtatakang tanong nya.

"Marrying her.."

Updating in the wee hours! Good mornight guys!