Always

FRANKI's POV

    The night is still young but I can already hear the faint lively music as I am making my way outside. I didn't expect that Gaz have invited so much guests that the resort was filled with a formidably jovial crowd dancing their nights away under the stars and neon lights.

    "Beer?" I was delighted to see Ann beside me handing me an iced cold beer which I gladly accepted.

"Heard you fell asleep, have you eaten something already? Wanna grab some dinner?" She never changed. She is the same sweet and thoughtful Ann that I met.

"Nope, I'm still good. Thank you!" I whispered in her ear as we can hardly hear each other due to the loud music and the noises from the crowd. "Where are the others?"

"Gaz is still in the lobby welcoming her guests. I don't know where's Maza and Dee. Come on, join me. I'm starving!" She laughed and held my hand as we left the crowd. We entered the small resto in the resort serving a buffet and as soon as we got to our table, she pulled a chair for me

"What do you want to eat? I'll go get some food for you.." she asked.

"No.. It's okay.. I'll go with you."

  The buffet consist different cuisines that are all mouth watering and appealing. Perfect para sa mga bisita ni Gaz na iba't ibang lahi. I took some sushi and tempura and went back to our table where I saw Ann already settled with her choice of food and some beers.

"I'm really starving.." she chuckled and started to eat. We got a really nice spot next to the glass wall because we could see the party outside.

"How are you and Diana?" She asked while still eating her food.

"We're good. We're friends." I replied.

"That was what she told me, too. So hanggang friends na lang talaga?"

I just smiled at her and continued eating my food.

We were both surprised when someone sat down to eat at our table- si Maza lang pala!

"Really guys? You started eating dinner without inviting me?!" She grabbed a spoon and fork and started eating. She was seating next to me facing the glass wall.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you earlier."

"Shit!" We got worried when she suddenly looked shocked and choked on her food, we didn't have some water so Ann offered her a beer instead and she drank it.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked and gently tapped her back when I noticed that she was still looking outside. Ann and I turned to check whom she was looking to but before I could see it, Ann covered my eyes with her hand.

"Don't look."

"What? Why?" I took her hand off my eyes when I heard Maza.

"Yes. Don't look." She also used her hand to cover my eyes but suddenly pulled it back. "Oh just let her see it. They're just friends, anyway." She said and went back to her food like nothing happened.

I looked at Ann first before finally turning to the direction they were looking and there, with my own two eyes, I saw her. I saw her kissing another girl. I should have looked away but instead, I kept watching as she cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately this time.
I felt a sudden pain in my heart.

"Is that Abi?" Maza asked. "But she doesn't resembles Abi, I don't think it's her. Diana is a real chick magnet, huh?"

"That's her ex. Vianca." Ann's words just rubbed salt into the wound.