Prologue (Skippable)

I have been fighting for way too long. Those battles against the Divine Emperor had been devastating. The Sky Swordsman Palace had been destroyed; 2nd Elder has been sealed into his spiritual sword and captured by the imperial force; 7th, 8th Elder was killed without a full corpse. The Divine Sword Slash broke them apart by tearing away their Sword spirit bit by bit until their souls spread across the dimensions, never to be combined again. The 3rd elder wasn't doing well either. Her Galaxy sword shattered as her star was disintegrated.

Worst of all, the one who lead us, the unbeatable, God of Swordsman, Ye Chan, has been defeated by the underhand tactics of the cunning Divine Emperor. He boosted his health at the brink of death with a chunk of the Yi tree, but my hero, Ye Chan, did not. He was worn out by 7 weeks of fighting and he lost the grip of his most loved sword, Blue Crescent Moon, and collapsed.

I panicked. If the unbeatable sword arts genius, Ye Chan, after training pass his limit for the last 8000 years could not defeat the Divine Emperor, who is now back to full health, what can we possibly do? The last remaining elders, 5th Elder, 6th Elder, 9th Elder and I gathered together for a last stand, when I heard his voice in my head. He told us to seal the planet and all the students of Sky Swordsman Palace into the void dimension, as he prepared to take the emperor down as he dies. He told us that we must preserve the school as he takes a final stance against the Imperial troops. He told us to go ahead, and he will catch up, but we knew it was a lie. As I started the warp the planet into the void, I gave the three other elders a push and dashed back toward Ye Chan. I pushed as much energy as I could afford to into the sword, and unleashed my attacks into the imperial troops.

"Jiu Gui, what are you doing?" The God of Swordsman glared at me, as he shouted "Go back! Go save the planet! Sky Swordsmen needs you!"

"I cannot do that," I told him, as I grabbed and hung him over my shoulder. "You cannot die, my teacher, we will need you to lead us when we come back from the void. As long as you live, Sky Swordsmen lives!" I said, as a dodged a barrage of attacks from the imperial soldiers. Evading the attacks, I used up all my energy as I opened up a dimension-time gate. "We will go back to where we came from, Ye Chan. We will go back to Earth. We will start overall again. You can start from your high school times again. This time, we will have more time to prepare. We will defeat--"

That was the last thing I said as one of the Divine Imperial generals stabbed his lance through me. My senses dimmed, and before I knew it, I was falling at an incredibly high speed. Seconds passed and I was already burning in the stratosphere. I looked over my shoulder, expected to see my teacher and friend, but he was nowhere to be found. I have dropped him in the middle of the atmosphere but he is probably fine. He lost his consciousness but he had entered the protection zone of the Galactic Treaty. Since Earth is not a list of planets ruled by the Divine Emperor due to its lack of Divine chi, Ye Chan's soul would not be noticed by the imperial guards. He will be reborn one day, and he will regain his skills to become who he was,.
I landed in the middle of a river. As I jumped out, I noticed people on either side working. It appears that I might have landed us too long back.

(If you continue to read this you will find that this story is full of references to different franchises and FanFics. After all, I am traveling through dimensions created by authors and artists. If you spot a reference, would you kindly post it in the comments section? Thanks)

(Also, this is all reference to my previous book, which got deleted for "political reasons" on heiyan.com. If there is anything you are confused about just comment it and I will explain it.)