Chapter 35

Kageyama's POV

In the end, these were the teams. 

Team 1: Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Narita, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Yaku, Kai-san, Fukunaga, Tamashiro

Team 2: Sugawara, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Kinoshita, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Kenma, Lev, Taketora, Inuoka, Shibayama. 

"We all set?" Kuroo-san asked. 

"Apparently," Cap'n replied. I looked at my team then looked at Hinata's team. I feel like its a bit unfair. it kinda looks like the tall vs the small. If Yaku-san and Lev were switched but oh well. Anything to win. 

"Okay! Team 2! You're hiding! Each of you grab a two sticks and hide anywhere in this area. You have a full minute to hide! GO!" Cap'n exclaimed and I shut my eyes. I was anything but a cheater. I heard faint whispers and rustling of trees and bushes as well as footsteps getting fainter and fainter by every second. 

"60! Ready or not here we come!!" Cap'n exclaimed and we started the search. Lev... Was the first one we found, we don't talk about him. Okay fine, He was hiding on a tree but his leg was hanging down. I feel like he's never played this damn game. 

"My boyfriend is so dumb." I heard Yaku-san sigh. I wanted to be the one to find Hinata. So listened around for a bit for bashing of wooden sticks. Every 20 seconds the hiders have to bash their two sticks together. So I listened and heard very very faint sound of wood bashing together so walked around for a bit and looked inside some bushes and found Sugawara-san. 

"Cap'n! I found Suga-san! You can take care of him please!" I exclaimed. 

"Wha-! I wanted to find him!" Cap'n yelled back and ran towards me. 

"Eh. You should have told us a few rules before the match started." I replied. 

"This is not a match Kageyama." Cap'n laughed. 

"Oops?" I replied shrugging. After a few minutes I was able to find Hinata, and the others found Tanaka-san, Kinoshita-san, Kenma, Taketora-san and Inuoka. But they were the ones which hair shined in the drakness from the nearby cabin lights, The darker haired people, Like Nishinoya-san, Shibayama, And Yamaguchi who had dark green hair, blended into the dark and we had to find them by listening to the banging of the sticks. But they had a plan. 

****Few minutes before****

Hinata's POV

"Alright, I have a plan. Listen carefully. Every 20 seconds we have to bang our sticks together. But everytime we do, move! Move silently. We are.... most of us are small so it will be easy for us to move around without being seen. Especially with some of us, Especially, Shibayama, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi. You have dark hair. You blend in perfectly with the dark... Yes I have dark hair but I also have blonde hair which as you can see shines dimly. You three are our aces. You guys need to live. The others, make as much noise so that these 3 don't get caught. Okay?" Kenma said. We all nodded. 

"Great. Let's win this."