Chapter 10: (Finale) A Breakup!?

SMG4 Story: A Tale of Mario And Meggy:

Everything So Far

—————————————————————
Mario and Meggy walk off towards the exit of the arena.

Mario: (Embarrassed) So where would you like to go?

Meggy: (Starts to blush again) I-I don't know. What about instant noodles instead?

Mario: I guess I'm fine with that.
—————————————————————
Meggy: Well, thanks for the talk, Red. I think I needed it.

Mario: Anytime, Meggy. Glad to help out.

Meggy: Alright, date's ov- (catching herself quickly and blushing hard) I mean, lunch is over, time to head back to the arena and meet up with Tari and Luigi.

Mario: Alrightly then. (Pauses, trying to find a way to save the talk from going too far). ...Race you there!

Meggy: (slightly surprised) Oh it's on, Red!
—————————————————————
Meggy: Well I'll get back too-

SMG4: No! Stay here!

Meggy: (confused) why?

SMG4: uh, uh, because Mario has AIDS.

Meggy: (jumping back a step) WHAT THE F*** SMG4!?

Mario: No SMG4. I don't have AIDS. I have been (pauses for a moment) shipped.
—————————————————————
Mario: I honestly don't know actually.  Luigi, you told me a time ago that I would ask for your help when I find love.

Luigi: (suspicious) Yes? I remember.

Mario: I think that time has come. And I hate to admit it, but you were right, Luigi. I need your help.

Luigi: (surprised) you actually remember our talk from 16 years ago?
—————————————————————
Meggy grabs Mario by the shoulders and forces him closer to her. She then then locks a kiss with Mario. Mario's face goes bright red as he realized what was happening.  Her lips felt like soft silk. Her touch was easy and gentle.  Meggy never forced the kiss anymore, just stood there gently letting her lips brush against Mario's. When Meggy pulls away, her face was as red as Mario's cap.
—————————————————————
SMG4: Where's my camera? Where's my Camera!?

Luigi: Right here, Glitchy.

Luigi tosses him the camera quickly and SMG4 takes the photo, catching it right in time before Mario and Meggy separated.

SMG4: (Laughing Maniacally) Now I've got you two.
—————————————————————
When they separated, they felt a presence in the room. They turned towards the stairway downstairs to find SMG4, Tari, and Luigi standing there, staring at them in disbelief.

Mario: ...Shit.
—————————————————————
Mario: May I ask...why are we doing this?

Meggy: Honestly, I don't know. I just have a feeling that I can't get rid of anymore.

Mario: What is that feeling?

Meggy: That I need you, Red.

Mario: You already have me though, Meggy.

Meggy: No, I NEED you.
—————————————————————
*click*

Mario recognized that sound and whipped around to see Meggy sitting on the floor with her back to him. A pistol was in her hands, and she had drawn the hammer of it to bring up to her mouth. Mario's eyes went extremely wide as he snapped into action to stop her. She continued to let out sobs as she shakily brought the pistol to her face.