Chapter 8: Aw Hell No!

Previously, on SMG4 Story: A Tale of Mario And Meggy:

Desti: So this is what you've become, Meggy. You don't seem like the type to be interested in overweight Italians.

Meggy: I may not look the type, but he's my Italian. I like him, and no one will stop me.
—————————————————————
Desti: No...it's not worth it to chase them down. We've already got what they want.

Desti holds up the photo of them for her Octoposse to see.

Desti: I may support them, but Meggy doesn't quite deserve him. She can do better than that. Maybe a little pressure will break them apart.
—————————————————————
When they separated, they felt a presence in the room. They turned towards the stairway downstairs to find SMG4, Tari, and Luigi standing there, staring at them in disbelief.

Mario: ...Shit.
—————————————————————
Tari: Sorry, but we already told everyone that you two had an announcement to make at the end of the day today. Everyone will be here.

Mario: Why?

SMG4: Because secrets shouldn't be a part of our lives! If you two were in a relationship, we should know. If Princess Peach secretly liked Bowser, we should know. If you and Meggy had sex, we-

Meggy: Too far!

SMG4: Just staring the truth.
—————————————————————
Mario: Uh...Meggy? What are you doing?

Meggy: Huh? Oh! Sorry, Red. I wasn't paying attention. What was that?

Mario: What are you doing?

Meggy: Oh, nothing...I just have an idea.

Mario: What kind of idea?

Meggy: ...A bad one.
—————————————————————
Desti: I've got just the idea...they'll break up for sure.

Octoposse Member: How bad is it?

Desti: It will be bad. Trust me. But you'll have to promise me one thing though.

Octoposse Member: What is it, boss?

Desti: Don't try to save me.
—————————————————————

This chapter contains content of sexual activity and nudity. Read with caution.

Mario: Meggy, how bad can an idea be? I've known you for, what, Two years now?

Meggy: Just over two years. But this idea is bad.

Mario: You can tell me, Meggy. You won't surprise me.

Meggy: Oh it will surprise you.

Mario: Me? Surprised? Pfft. Nothing can surprise me.

Meggy seemed to smirk a bit at his comment. Maybe he won't be surprised. Her eyes went from him to the mattress on the ground. She walked over and grabbed an old bed frame from the wall and set it down next to the mattress. Mario watched her with curiosity as she picked up the mattress and laid it down on the low frame. She then turned and motioned for Mario to come to her.

Mario: Uh...Meggy...we aren't supposed to be making things, we are supposed to-

Meggy cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips. Mario's eyes went wide for a moment and then gently pushed her back.

Mario: (quietly) Meggy! What are you doing? We're going to get caught!

Meggy: I'm sorry, Red. I don't know what came over me. I just saw this mattress, and...I lost it.