13. Not a Fool.

A/B: I've read too much bl novel these past few days that I forgot that I.. have a lot of unfinished stories, too. Haha! Please forgive me, let me make it up to you.

🦋

Godt PoV:

"I'm her husband."

Godt, "Her husband? Bah! What a joke!"

Who the f*ck he is to mock me like that?!

Godt, "just give the phone to my fiancé, I don't have a time to talk nonsense with you."

" ..."

What? You don't have anything to say now? Eh?! Dare to say she's yours once more and I swear I'll kick your f*ck*ng Ass!!

He really thought that the other guy was dumbfounded after he told him his identity, but, it turns out the bastard on the other line doesn't really care at all..

Tae, "As I've said earlier, Thana is taking a nap right now, so I highly suggest that you stop calling her number. She needs a rest and her health is more important than your capriciousness, if you don't have anything "important" to say then I'm hanging up now."

Wha... What?!!!

Godt, "Wai.. WAIT!" He really want to retaliate but that damn bastard already drop it!!

SHIT! WHO THE F*CK HE THINK HE IS??!!

He tried to call her number again, numerous times, but it's not working..

Godt, "F*ck this!!" It's been awhile since the last time I saw her!! How come there's a nuisance lurking around her now?!!

"Her husband."

Her husband?!! Her HUSBAND?!! YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ME HUH?!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

I'll make you regret it.

3rd Person's POV:

Tae is in a good mood.

That's the first time he messed with that jerk and he's already having fun.

Tae, "That shameless Bastard! He already has Thana, and yet, you dare to messed with my sister?! I'll make you regret it your whole life that you were born as a jackass!!"

When Thana woke up, he saw her phi holding a bottle of beer while sitting on a couch near the balcony.

Thana, "Phi?" When he thought that Tae didn't hear her voice, she stood up, approach him and tried to call out to him again, "P'Tae?"

"Oh! What's the matter? Are you okay?"
He hold her hand and lead her sit down on the couch next to him. "Why did you get up?"

"I'm hungry." Then she took a glance at the bottle of bear on his hand. "It's not even lunch yet, why are you drinking alcohol already?"

Tae, "Oh.. nothing, I just want to relax for a little bit."

But before he could finish what he's saying, Thana grabbed it and said..
"You're not allowed to drink alcohol before lunch, phi. You will only upset your tummy."

Tae, "Geez! Do I look like a kid to you or what?" Well this is the first time that someone took the initiative to stop him from drinking alcohol.

Thana, "Atleast eat something, phi! By the way, have you seen my phone?"

Tae, "hmm? Ah, yes. Here.. I found it on the couch, maybe you left it there when you doze off while watching TV earlier."