15. Thana's Wrath

3rd person's PoV:

Tae look at the pretty creature's expression infront of him.

He's not sure if.. it's really ok for him to continue the topic or not..

Thana, "ah.. I see."

Tae, ".. well, As I've mentioned earlier, my sister is a print add model. Two years ago, her friend invited her to attend a fashion show in Milan and that's where she met that famous model named, Godt."

Thana, "And they become close after that?"

Now Tae is feeling guilty about how Thana looked at him. It's like, she's trying to confirm whether there's something going on between Bas and Godt. "Uhm, yeah as a friend."

Thana, "Friend..." Then she stare at the photo again. Trying to digest the fact that Godt is too sweet and too close with the pretty girl as a Friend.

But..

They can try to fool others with that "Friendship" that they have, but definitely not someone who are twice sensitive now because of his pregnancy.

(A/N; friendly reminder, this is Mpreg, so please don't be upset if sometimes i'm calling thana as "She".

Tae, "Uhm, Nong? Are you okay?"
Thana, "Yes, Ofcourse." Then she force herself to smile, after all, whether Godt and Tae's sister are having an affair behind her back or not, It doesn't have to do with her friendship with Tae. Sigh~

Tae, "okay, I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, I'm going to the mall later. Would you like to go with me?" While flashing his dashing gorgeousness to Thana, deep inside, he's already cursing that f*cker for hurting his nong's feelings and his sister. (Of all the girls out there, why does it have to be Bas, Why?!!!!) "I promise it won't take long, plus, you need to visit your OB's clinic here in Bangkok, right?"

Thana, "sigh* I almost forgot about that, tsk! Thank you P'Tae."

Finally, Thana gave him a genuine smile that Tae haven't seen since Thana chianmai. And it's sweet like honey, and his heart couldn't bear it anymore, so.. he reach out and then pinch her cheeks, "you're always welcome~ geez! Why so cuuute? Huh?"

Thana, "ugh! Phi, dropped it! I'm no longer a child! hmp!"

Tae had a good time teasing his Nong, watching her pouting like a child, like she lose her lollipop after being defeated in a Jack'en"Pon game.

Thana, "Stop it, Phi! You're so annoying!"

Tae, "haha alright, alright. I'll stop, so don't be mad at me okay? Go and take your bath, let's visit your OB first then let's watch a movie, What do you say?"

Thana, "you're forgiven."then she wink at him.

And for the first time, Tae finally experienced the super duper annoying skip beat because of the way Thana playing coy towards him. He swallowed hard and did his best to control the urge to jump at her. She's pregnant, he can't just lure her to his bed and do the did. "Yeah, so stay down boy. chill!"

Thana, "huh?"

Tae, "Oh! No! No, nothing" shit! I almost got hard infront of her! Ugh! Please have mercy!!! "Go! Go go , move your pretty ass! Make it quick."

Thana took the pillow and smack it to her P'Tae's face when she heard the word "Pretty Ass" from him.

Tae, "Ouch!"

Thana, "how shameless" when she's about to hit him again, she saw that Tae is gonna pull her into his arms, then avoided it and laughed at how disappointed her P'Tae looks like. "Stop it old man. You're not cute at all." Then she hurriedly left and get inside the bathroom. When she saw her reflection, with a goofy smile on her face, she stood up straight infront of the mirror and pulled out the necklace that she's been wearing since Godt proposed to her, the mere sight of it reminds her about the way Godt smile so sweetly towards Bas.

Thana, "Really, really shameless."

She's not naive.

The fact that Tae tried his best to control his anger towards Godt already confirmed her doubt. "So you're cheating behind my back, huh? Feh! You're gonna kneel infront of me while asking for forgiveness soon. And will never let your stupidity affect my pregnancy. You're dead."

She glare at her own reflection like she's reminding herself not to be a fool again. "I'll make you regret it. Godt. You'll pay for this."

After all, a pregnant man's wrath is far worse than a maidens wrath, "I'll chop off your d*ck, until you can't satisfy her anymore, Bastard."

The author has something to say,
Don't let her pretty face deceive you.
She's not your ordinary gurl, after all.

*

tbc..

[05/02/20]