Chapter 2: Gay Panic at a Homophobs Party (Part One)

Ford POV

                     Stan eventually left Fidds and I alone to get over to "Jessica's" dorm to do god knows what. Fidds and I just chatted about our lives, I found out he's from Tennesse and lived on a hog farm. He found out that I was from Jersey and why I didn't have an accent, among other things

"Stanferd," he said blankly, "Yer brother has the 'East Coast Accent,' why don't you?" at this I chuckled,

"It's simple Fidds, I watch how I talk and make an effort not to have an accent." I replied.

"Well why? An accent has no effect on yer personality, I think it amplifies it quite honestly." That made my cheeks flush a few shades deeper.

"Ah- well, the east coast accent kinda sounds, uh, dumb to me?" I stuttered. Fidds turned to look me in the eye, his brows were lowered and he was giving me a suspicious look. "My family isn't quite known for being intelligent, we're actually known for being kleptomaniacs." I laughed uncomfortably.

"Really?" Fidds peeped, "It's quite a rare and innerestin' condition, do you have it?" My breath hitched and I starred at the ceiling for a good thirty seconds before I responded,

"No," I said in a rather melancholy tone, "But I would trade my hands for it." I starred at my hands until Fidds responded.

"Well, yer hands make you unique Ford, they make ya special. Fuck normal people, yer one in a million Stanferd." He gave me a warm smile that set butterflies loose in my stomach.

"Ah-um, thank you Fiddleford." I smiled my brother signature mischievous smirk before stating, "But actually the chances are closer to one in one thousand."

"Okay smart-ass,"Fidds scoffed sarcastically, getting up from his bed and punching me in the shoulder. He kept walking until he reached the minifridge, reaching in and pulling two cans of something out. I sat up and Fidds threw one in my direction, I caught it and read the label out loud, "Dr. Crackpot's Vanilla Seltzer?"

"Ya know, it sounds weird but it's so good!" Fidds squeaked excitedly. I opened up the can and took a long sip, Fidds watched and messed with his can. The seltzer did taste really good, like pancakes with a splash of vanilla. I nodded and swallowed, giving Fidds a thumbs up. Fidds turned his attention to the door, or rather the floor in from of it. A bright pink slip of paper had been slipped under the door and Fidds was reading it.

"What's that?" I asked Fidds, he just handed it to me and sat on his bed, sighing.

"It's an invite to a frat party," he took a sip of vanilla seltzer, "They have pretty good booze and music, but the people are toxic as hell. We can go if you want."

"Ah-okay," I wasn't expecting Fidds to be so, bored, of a party, "Can I invite my brother, if we go?" my roommate shrugged,

"If he's into this kinda stuff, sure." Fidds took another sip of his drink, "Just don't make sure he doesn't bring that, girl with him."

"If I may ask, why?" Fidds shrugged,

"I don't think you want him ta get hurt, she's not into him for personality. She's what we call either a 'frat girl,' or "frat whore,' depending on her body count." Fidds said with a rather dark chuckle. That slightly scared me, didn't think he was the type for that. I then called my brother and he said he would meet us at the party. I didn't know how he thought he would get there, but he told me not o worry about it...

                                                                       TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Heyo! Thanks for the reads, sorry to make this a two part, but I didn't know how else to cut this off. Ah well, gimme some advice on it so far, and don't worry, they'll get together soon!