-Little gift from kookie-

I woke up to not an alarm but a phone call. I groaned in frustration and looked at my phone.

KOOKIE 💖

I answered the phone groggily, "Listen fucker this better be good". "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" I put the phone away from my ear because it was simply ear raping me. "The first thing you do on my birthday is ear rape me" he chuckled. "Get up I'm picking you up" he announced. "But school doesn't start until 7:15" I whined. "I'm treating you to McDonald's and buying you a caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks" once I heard the mention of coffee I immediately got up as if I just drank coffee.

"I'm on my way" he ended the call and I dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

〜〜〜

"Kook!" I ran to hug my best friend. "Good morning birthday girl" he smiled as he hugged me back. "Where's my coffee?" I said eyeing him. "We're gonna go there, chill" he calmed me down.

We got into the car and I asked, "can I play music". He straight up said, "no". "Why not" I whined. "Because your taste in music sucks" he said. "Rude" I huffed and looked outside the window. "I'm just kidding" he ruffled my hair. I smiled and took out my phone. "But I wasn't lying though, your taste in music sucks, I'm just doing this cause it's your birthday" he grinned. "Whatever asshat" I rolled my eyes and connected my phone.

I started playing a song from my playlist. I smirked when I pressed the okay button.

"Playing Feel Special by twice" the speaker said.

"You're a psychopath—

A few minutes later...

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL"

Jungkook and I started jamming to the music together. "I KNOW I SAID YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC SUCKS BUT TWICE IS THE BEST YOU HAVE" he tried to speak to me over the max volume speaker. "NO SHIT, IM LOWKEY GAY FOR THEM" I shouted back.

We were nearing Starbucks and Jungkook lowered down the volume. "Here we are birthday girl" he cheered. I was about to open my door until he stopped me, "wait here". He opened his door running to my side. He then opened my door, "please". I giggled at his cuteness. "Is this how you plan on winging my birthday?" Putting my arm around his.

"You don't like it?" He looked at me as if he was disappointed. "Oh no no, I love it" I cupped his face in my hands. "Listen here cutie," I noticed a small blush coming from Jungkook. I giggled, "anyone, I mean anyone!, would die to have a best friend like you" I ruffled his hair and let go of his face.

He opened the door for me once again, "can't this fuckery keep going forever" I said simply enjoying the small but cute gestures from Jungkook. "This fuckery has an expiration" he said. "Dammit" I abruptly said.

We went to the counter and waited in line until the cashier lady called 'next'. "Venti Caramel Frappuccino and iced americano, please" the lady got two cups, "names?". "Birthday girl" he said. The lady chuckled and placed birthday girl, while I simply glared at my best friend. "Why, tell me why" I put my hands on my hips. "I'm paying for your coffee bitch, so shut up" he brought out his wallet taking out money.

"It's my birthday!" I angrily stated. "Yeah I know" he blankly said. I hit his head,

"Ouch!"
"That's not how you treat the birthday girl" I huffed.

Jungkook left to look for a seat I looked at the lady behind the counter. "Make the first one hot and follow it with a cold one" I slid extra cash to lady. She laughed a little joining the little prank. "Name?" I giggled a little, " you just got pranked ".

He saw a seat and I sat beside Jungkook in this booth. "So tell me birthday girl, what do you wish for your birthday" he said looking at me. "I definitely don't want left over McDonald's" I glared. "Come on at least it was a gift" I looked at him as if he was some crack head, which he is. "Who the fuck gives his best friend left over!, I mean left OvEr McDonald's on her birthday" he tried his best not to laugh by biting his lip.

"You didn't even have the decency to give me bbq sauce for the chicken nuggets" I pouted. "That's why I'm making it up to you by buying you NOT left over McDonald's and coffee" he smiled proudly. "So you have no reason not to forgive me" he crossed his arms.

"Okay fine" I rolled my eyes and leaned my head onto his shoulder. I then looked at my phone and saw a notification. Yoongi!!, I squealed. I opened my phone only to get disappointed by the text,

Yoongi:
Happy birthday LOZER!!!

"What a bitch" I mumbled. "What?" Jungkook leaned in closer to get a look at my phone. "Your dickhead of a brother just greeted me" I showed him my phone. He bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Let him be he's always like that" Jungkook shrugged.

"Caramel Frappuccino and iced americano for birthday girl!" The cashier lady shouted from the counter. I simply rolled my eyes at the announced name. "See a little acknowledgment" Jungkook smiled cheekily.

He got out of the booth and went to the counter to get the coffee. He came back with two drinks and handed me my drink. "So what are we gonna do after school" I sipped the drink looking at Jungkook with anticipation.

"How about we just hang out at my house?" Jungkook took a sip out of iced americano only for it to spit out. "What the fuck!" I started bursting into tears. "I said iced not hot" he stared at the coffee and then at you.
"You did this you little shi—" he was about to grab me.
"Before you kill me" I said eyeing the lady.
"One iced americano for you just got pranked" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"That's it, come here you little shit—" I grabbed my drink and dashed out the store.
"Thank you kind lady!" I thanked the girl as I ran out. Jungkook immediately chased after me.

〜〜〜

Is it me or I ship Jungkook and y/n 😌😌

Not edited

Word count: 1067