-vermont?-

"A strawberry cake doesn't sound bad, right?" Yoongi scrolled through his phone with 'easy cake recipes'. Seokjin leaned in to take a look, furrowing his eyebrows, " 'easy cake recipes if you're a lazy ass' ?".

Yoongi grinned, "it's just y/n, I bet she doesn't know what good food really tastes like, she thinks store bought nuggets taste the same with McDonald's nuggets"

Seokjin felt a shock wave of disgust through his body just thinking about it, "she makes me want to slap her". Yoongi chuckled, "be my guest". "We can pick up a few ingredients in the grocery store a few blocks from here" seokjin grabbed his coat.

Yoongi widened his eyes, "which grocery store are you talking about?". "The 'koko's market' one" he didn't notice the younger tensing up. "Hyung we cant go there" Yoongi stood up worriedly. Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, "and why so?". He grabs the keys walking towards the door. Yoongi holds on to his dear hyung's wrist. "You can't. Go there." The younger begged.

"And why so?" Seokjin repeated. "Um...shit there is expensive" yoongi, quick to come up with a lie. "There's an ATM close by, i think we can run there if we do lose money" seokjin weirded by the younger's behavior.

Seokjin yanks his wrist off of yoongi's grasp and continues. Yoongi sprints to the door blocking it. "If you're going to block me, at least grow a few inches taller" seokjin scoffs. The older grabs yoongi's shoulder and pushes him aside effortlessly.

Yoongi dives to the ground and holds on to his leg. The older already getting annoyed, "im not letting you go broke, hyung" yoongi said desperately.

"You're tempting me to sell your annoying ass so i won't go broke" seokjin groans.

Seokjin decides to pick up whatever yoongi has become and put him over his shoulder. "Hey!!" Yoongi starts hitting his back violently. "Put me down you jerk!".

Seokjin opened the car and basically shove the younger inside. Yoongi heard a small click from the door before seokjin closed it. Yoongi felt something off with that click. Seokjin went to the otherside and yoongi widened his eyes thinking of what his Hyung could have possibly done.

Yoongi tried to open the door but he couldn't, he thought he was just doing something wrong, but then he tried again and it didn't work again. Yoongi turned to the older furrowing his eyebrows, the older giving a smirk. "But my door isn't locked—" there was a moment of realisation.

"Did you— did you child lock me!" Yoongi aggressively opening the the door. Seokjin carelessly starting the car, "sorry hun, you were getting on my nerves". Seokjin started driving and painfully endured the 20 minute drive to the supermarket.

Why painful?

Well because yoongi kept screaming like a child and throwing tantrums by banging the door, sitting in awkward positions like putting one leg on seokjin's lap and the other on the window.

Benefits of being small I guess?

"Oh my god you immature fuck!" Seokjin groaned as he parked the car in the parking lot. Yoongi rolled his eyes like the rudest brat to ever exist, he started dancing like some maniac on elm street while chanting, "whatcha gonna do about? Whatcha gonna—ouch!".

Seokjin had enough of what yoongi had become so he punched him on the face, not his strongest though, just to leave a bruise, he wasn't that cruel.

"Did you just punch me?" Yoongi glared at the boy. Seokjin grinned mockingly and ran out the car. Yoongi tried to but forgot that he was on child lock. Seokjin laughed right outside the window and mocked the same words and giving the same dance, "whatcha gonna do about it? whatcha gonna do about it? whatcha— shit!" Seokjin ran seeing the smaller crawl to the drivers door to get out.