-little accident-

He was driving, he thought. 

wait...

HE'S DRIVING

"I can't drive!!" looked at the road realizing. He felt a vibration in his pocket, he grabbed his phone and answered the call. "*from a distant* guys he's still alive, *gets louder* hyung!, you haven't caused an accident right?" Namjoon can hear Jungkook panicking. "no, I haven't actually, I think I'm doing fine as of the moment" his hands a little shakey, and he's going a little slow. 

"how you could you run off like that knowing you can't drive" he can hear Seokjin scold from the other line. "I don't know, it was weird, it was like for a moment I knew how to drive" Namjoon looked back at the feeling, he felt awesome. 

"See, this is why I told you to get that 80-year-old man to drive already, look now, he's talking some weird-ass bullshit" he could hear yoongi whisper.

 "hey!, I heard that!". 

Yoongi widened his eyes, "no you didn't!".

"hyung, do you even know where you're going?" taehyung asked. "yeah, I have a really good memory so I remember the way to the buffalo wing place" his feet are lightly pressing the gas because of the fear of going too fast he's gonna killing himself. 

"okay, here's the plan," Namjoon could hear Jungkook again. "you're gonna drive to the nearest shop or store you can find and you stop there, we'll ask jimin to come and pick you up so y/n can drive you home and then he will buy buffalo wings and then drive the car back home, clear?", Namjoon nods. 

"all you need to focus on is just that you're in drive, right is gas, left is break, and when you stop you pull the hand brake and place the stick to park" Jungkook instructs. Namjoon is a smart man, he can do this. 

he sees a near gas station so he starts to drive towards it, he's still paranoid and scared so he goes at a 30 kilometers per hour. "it's fine if I go slow right?" he questions worryingly. He jolts up hearing a honk from the car behind him. 

"hyung, we need to go now," Taehyung says. Namjoon freezes, he can't drive on his own, not without someone who's gonna tell him what to do. "you got this hyung, we just need to call jimin to tell him about the new plans" namjoon gulps. "ok but please come back as soon as you end the call", namjoon never felt so vulnerable. 

The others replied with a yes and ended the call.

here it is,

Namjoon is finally driving. 

he looks at the side of his window noticing the old couple walking the same speed he is going in. He jolts up again to the loud honk from behind. he gets irritated, he opens his window unconsciously and looks behind (which is really dangerous, always keep your eyes on the road), "listen person!, if you honk at me again I hope you know I'll go slower than I already am" he stomps in anger, but he accidentally presses the brake, causing him to stop rapidly. 

The car right behind him crashes right into the back of Namjoon's car, causing namjoon to jolt forward. "oh shit" he mumbled. He gets out the car feeling a little nauseous, he was about to confront the guy before crouching down and vomiting. 

He gets up wiping off the disgusting puke. "listen, dude,  warned you--

Jimin?"

***

Hello everyone :)

anyways, jimin is next obviously, i swear it will be longer. How are online classes for everyone?, ik I'm slow on updates but if yall wanna see me active then go check my IG account, yes, I post fanfics there. 

my ig is:

kthguccci

yeahhhh, omg I am really excited for the upcoming chapters, you guys will really love it. 

omg almost to 200 reads, guys please vote and share this story if u guys want to. omg I'm such a loser for having such little reads please forgive me omg 😂