-men=women-

"Hello pretty lady"

You twirl around noticing a mischievous grin on your friend. "Flirting, is that your gift?"  You eye him. He chuckles smoothly, "if you want a little more baby girl I'm all up for it". He looks down to state the obvious, "sorry, I'm not interested in your aids".

Jimin scoffs, "I do not have such a disease, trust me, I got tested". He opens the door to his car respectively letting you in. "What a gentleman you are today" you giggled entering the car. He swiftly gets into the other side, "I'm more than just a gentle-man you know", he winked starting the engine.

"Just take me home I'm not interested" you sigh. "You're missing out on a lot, y/n" he shrugs.

"Trust me, I'm not missing anything"

———

The car ride went silent the first few minutes into the drive.

"So..." Jimin hummed. Your head was face to the window and you turned to Jimin, "if you're making another perverted joke again I swear, I'm not in the mood".

"Hey baby, if you're feeling down I can always feel you up" he smirked.

"Just stop it already, I'm fine" you shrug. "Come on, I'm trying here, we never talk as much, I'm like your least close friend " he whines. "Yeah, because you're the horniest out of all of them" you retort.

"Hey, don't talk as if I'm gonna fuck you anytime soon" he rolled his shoulders.

"Okay that's it I'm leaving"  you smile jokingly before he stops you. "Hey, your clothes can go but you can stay" he winked as slid another one of his stupid pick up lines.

You randomly close your eyes, putting your hands together. You start to mumble incoherent words. Jimin questions your actions, his eyes trails your movements before actually asking you, "um...y/n, what are you doing?".

You open your eyes putting your hand back down, "just praying to god that hopefully I'll get out of here" you casually slip in.

"God is on my side, y/n" he chuckles evilly. "But you aren't so holy that's for sure" you mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yes, I would appreciate it if you did excuse yourself" you replied. Jimin scoffs, "you know, I'm trying to build something here, but your just making it hard for the both of us".

It was obvious that Jimin wasn't joking around anymore, he was genuinely disappointed. "Typical woman" he mumbles under his breath. Y/n's sharp ears heard the rude comment.

"What is that supposed to mean???" Y/n turns to face Jimin. "I'm just saying, everytime a guy tries to make an effort you women just turn your heads around and make us chase after you" Jimin shrugs his shoulders.

"And you think men don't do the same?" Jimin shakes his head arrogantly. "Here's the thing, you women assume all men are assholes which is wrong" Jimin said. "But you men always assume that women are weak and are dependant on men" y/n replies.

"But scientifically men have a stronger body structure than women" Jimin points out. "Fine, go get a female body builder and bone thin male and let's see if men have a stronger structure" y/n crosses her arms.

"That's not—you know what, sorry for trying" he rolls his eyes. "I hope you know it's my birthday" you look away. "Don't bring in that card—" you and jimin jerk forward. Jimin pressed the breaks because of a rather slow car.

"What the hell?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "Is it me or the car in front of us is going really slow?" You move forward to get a better look. Jimin looks to the side noticing an old couple walking the same speed as them. "We're going as slow as those old people" he mumbles.