Jealous guy - 2~~~ (J.L)

*smut!!
*John stans please rise yet again!
**Ngl this was the exact picture that led me to write this story like can he punch me on my nose, please?? Like jesus!!!!

Cami's eyes grew darker and a shiver pricked through her center as John pulled her on top of him and latched his lips on hers, his tongue swirling up and down Cami's wet, warm mouth, while his hands worked his way behind Cami's back, sliding the zip of her dress all the way down and instantly unhooking her bra.

"Want some help down there needy guy?", Cami chuckled as she saw John struggle getting her out of the dress.
She slowly pulled down the straps of her dress, wiggling her body out of it, taking this as an opportunity to shift her crotch right on top of John's tight shaft and finally managed to slip off her dress.

"Jesus Christ!", John grunted, his orbs turning hauntingly dark, as he brought his hands on Cami's breasts and gently squeezing them.
Cami moaned ever so softly as she placed her own small hands over his large hands and kneeded them.

He lowered his head to suck at one of her stiffened nippes as Cami's eyes rolled back into her head, straddling him, coating herself with her own dripping arousal.

"John please! Take me..", Cami whispered, mostly to herself as she felt John smile against her neck.

"Needy guy was I?", he grinned.
Cami bit his jaw, trailing her tongue over his neck and jawline as her hand crept up to the buttons of his pants.

John led out a satisfactory groan as Cami palmed his bulge, tracing her fingers down the length of his shaft, the size of which, surprised Cami and as it popped up, with a small smirk, Cami wrapped her calloused fingers around his member and gave it a hard tug.

"Cami.. no..", he groaned as she continued to stroke his shaft, his mouth standing agape in a small O as he squeezed his eyes shut closed, Cami expertly working her way through his utter bliss.

"That's a dangerous game yer playing Cami...", John breathed heavily, thrusting into your hands.
"I'd like to see what you do Johnny...",Cami smirked.
"Fuck...", John's voice trailed off, as Cami positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, teasing it along her core, before sliding it's tip inside her folds, that itself making her toes curl right instantly.

Cami bit her lip hard as she tried to fight off her arousal, her desperate need to feel John's gun, just to see John's tall face, contort in glee.

Without harvesting any more moment, Cami slid John's cock inside her aching core, his girth stretching her walls completely and filling all the corners just right.

"Oh God John... you are so huge...", Cami moaned, as she began to bounce up and down his erect shaft, grasping tight to his shoulders, her long nails poking right through John's soaked shirt.
John's hand flew to her waist, pushing her deep into his cock as he felt her walls tighten and pulsate around his cock.

"That dance you were doing with Pete... that wasn't for him wasn't it?", he groaned, thrusting upwards into Cami as she tightened her grip around his waist, rocking into him faster and deeper, moaning out loud.

"That wasn't for yourself either... that was you dancing for me... you whore... and you thought..  you thought I wouldn't know it!"

"I knew you knew it John! That's why I did it.. i wanted you to crave for me so bad... so that when you fuck me.. you fuck me so hard.. that I won't be able to walk for weeks..."

Cami's eyes rolled behind her head out of euphoria, as she felt the tip of John's cock, hit, rather ravage her g-spot as he managed to thrust into the same spot over and over again, blurring Cami's eyes with tears of pleasure.

"Fuck ye feel s'good...", John slurred, his voice a few octaves lower than his usual as his nails dug deep into her butt cheeks, squeezing harshly at the sensitive flesh, his thrusts escalating into rampant drilling, not even close to come to an end.

The car shook and squeaked as the two continued to fuck each other, just like how they have dreamed of, just like how they have wanted to ever since they laid their eyes on each other. It took a long time yes, but it was a long coming. And today, it finally came.

Cami snaked her hands up to John's torso to tug deeply at John's sweaty scalp as she purred, "Fuck me John! Make me see the stars!"
John lifted Cami's lean body to slump her against the backseat of the car and continued thrusting into her, his painful yet enticing, mouth watering thrust simply making her inch closer and closer to her climax.

"I am fucking close John... shit!", Cami gasped, squeezing her legs tight around his waist, pushing his ass further into her, desperate for even more pleasure, her body rousing and quivering with her nearing release.

As soon as Cami came over John's cock, he threw one of her legs over his shoulders, making her gasp out loud, shocked at her flexibility and continued  grinding into her mercilessly.

"God I waited for this moment... I have been wanting to fuck you senseless... I have been wanting to fill you with my cum... have been wanting to hear you scream my name out loud...", John grunted as his thrusts came to an excruciating end, his thrusts turning tired and sloppy.

"Fuck it John! Come for me... come for me...", Cami panted, smothering John's flushed face with wet, open mouthed kisses as soon enough, she felt his hot strings shoot deep inside her womb, filling every inch and corner of her walls.

"Shit that was fucking great! Fucking great!", John groaned, pulling out of Cami's swollen, glistening core oozing with John's juices and rolled down beside her, his member still hard.

"We lit up the entire car John..", Cami chuckled, drawing a smiley face on the glass fogged up with their hot breath as John pulled her down to kiss her feverishly, his cock stiffening up once again...

*a/n

Shit!! I may have poured my filthy thoughts way into this one!!
Don't mind it at all tho!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Peace and love!
💕💖💓💗💝💘