Insatiable ~~~ (G.H)

*smut! Like honestly how surprising!!!

~~~~~

I stared aimlessly at the ceiling, my legs and arms lazily splayed over the bed.
I was bored. Dead bored.
And even more so, I was feeling extremely horny.

Yes yes, judge me all you want, but I was.

Before George left for work, we had a little action, but that wasn't enough for me. Nothing's ever enough for me unless he lets me suck his enormous cock.

Fuck, the way his thick, warm manhood would fit my salivating mouth just right! Oh just the thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

Fuck it! I needed him. Now.
But he was at the studio, working on his latest album and goodness knows how long was he going to be there.

I kicked my leg in the air, feeling utterly disappointed yet not being able to resist the growing twitch in the space between my legs.

"Fuck..", I sighed.

I sat up straight on the bed and looked around our large bedroom while unconsciously rubbing my inner thighs.
My eyes fell over to our tiny collection of vinyls.

Both me and George were such hoarders of vinyl records and we had an entire different shelf only of his own albums.
Cheeky bastard.

With a grunt, I dragged myself out of the bed and without much thought took out the first record in the display, 'Dark horse'

Oh, this will be fun since it was my favorite album of his.

I put it on the recorder and as the first note of the first song hits, I slumped on the bed, my light weight body bouncing into the soft mattress.

That voice. So deep, so hoarse, so.. sexy....

I closed my eyes, feeling his delicious voice, imagining his warm touch and wet lips and my hands instantly flew to my throbbing clit and I began massaging myself through my cold, soaked shorts.
My breath hitched at the back of my throat as I slid my hand inside my panties, my fingers playing with my wet folds for awhile before shoving it inside my pussy, the dampness of my sweet arousal making me shudder.

I began to pump in and out of my folds, while fondling with my breasts with my other hand.
I spread my legs further more, allowing my fingers deeper into me, as the room bounced back and forth with my almost inaudible small moans.

"Ah George... ohh.."

I snaked my hand up from the valley of my breasts to wrap my fingers along my throat, squeezing it tight, while I fucked myself with my fingers.

Sweat beads began to form around my sideburns and lower chin, my mouth falling open in a small O as the pleasure filled with a little amount of burn and chafe made my knees buck, the coil in my stomach at the verge of breaking.

"Oh George, yes yes yes!"

I came hard as soon as the song ended.
I kept my eyes squeezed shut as I took my own time to come down from my high.

I exhaled sharply, a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth and just as I split my eyes opened, I saw George standing there, with his arms folded across his chest and a wild grin plastered across his long, tall face.

"George? What- what are you doing here?"
I tried to cover my lower half with the blanket but couldn't also help the fact that after seeing him, all grinning wide, made my stomach flutter.

"This is my home, my bedroom. Where else do you want me to be?", he smirked.

I could feel my cheeks grow red hot.