I am fat ~~~ (G.H)

*fluff*

~~~~~~

After an extremely hectic day in the studio, I finally arrived home, only to be welcomed with a faint whimpering noise coming from somewhere.

I quickly put the keys inside the bowl and follow the source of the noise, which was coming from the kitchen.

Everything looked normal until I saw wrappers of chocolates fallen on the floor.

I follow the trail and find Ella, my wife sat down on the floor, nibbling down a piece of chocolate cake and sobbing?

"Ella, what happened?"

I knelt down to her level and cupped her face in my hands.

I could see she has been crying for a really long time for her eye makeup was all over the place.

She opens her mouth to say something but instead she sobs loudly and buries her head in between her chocolate covered hands.

"Luv? What's wrong? What happened?"

"Well!", she cries, sniffing like a 5 year old.

"I was cleaning our closet today where I found my wedding dress.. I don't know what struck me at that moment, perhaps I wanted to feel like a new bride again or something but anyways... I put it on and.. IT DOESN'T FIT ME ANYMORE!"

I look down at her outfit and I realized she was indeed in her wedding dress.

"I really tried to squeeze myself into the dress.."

She whimpers, taking a huge bite of the cake and crying.

"But... *swallows* I couldn't and as I tried to zip myself in, I broke the zipper! LOOK!"

She pulls out the broken piece of zip and holds it in her palm.

"I mean.. it's been just two years George! Two fucken years and my wedding dress doesn't even fit me anymore!"

She whines, literally gasping for air.

I casually stroke her cheek and press her forhead against mine.

"Aww luv..", I lowly chuckle, "Aren't you the cutest?"

"What!?"

"You really think you have grown fat?"

"Well yeah uh!"

I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Well I don't think so.", I smile at her.

"I mean I see you and I see a really sexy lady.."

I smirk wickedly.

"Oh sod off, you sorry excuse for an intolerable ass pastry!", she cries, stuffing the left over cake inside her mouth and munching loud.

"You.. *chewing aggressively*.. you eat everything... *swallows* and yet you don't gain.. even like a gram of weight!"

She says with her mouth completely stuffed.

"You obviously don't know how I feel like 'cause your wedding suit still fits you!"

She mutters under her breath while finding her fingers.

"I am such a mess.."

Her voice cracks and I take this moment to lift her face up and press a soft kiss on her lips.

"But a beautiful mess.. and mine.."

She sniffles her cries and pouts her lips, adorably.