Fuck you, Ringo~~~ (R.S)

*smut!*

~~~~~

I tap my foot frantically, as I sit in the corner and listen to the two grown men converse about... oh actually I don't know since I haven't really been listening to them.
I am sure you won't be able to blame me at all.
Two names and that's it.
John Lennon and Ringo Starr.
How on Earth are you suppose to be listening to them when you can't seemingly tear your eyes away from their gritty, masculine faces.

Working for Mr. Starr itself was a blessing let alone meeting all these rockstars on a daily basis.
You name it, I have seen them.

But...
John was my favorite of all.
Growing up listening to the Beatles, John was my favorite of all. There was always something about him. Maybe his husky, baritone voice, his humor, his onstage charisma or maybe because he was so freaking sexy.

I think he felt the same about me. Or what looks like it.
Whenever he would come around in the office, he would always flirt with me.

"You know honey, that skirt looks really fine on you.."

"If you ever think Rings is getting on your nerves, just gimme a call. I would love to have you..."

Those were just two of the many things he would say whenever he was around.
Well, I was enjoying all of this attention and was just dying to see where it all was going to lead to.

Well currently, I was just scribbling into my notepad. Mr. Starr would always make me seat next to him, during meetings.
He likes me a little too much, you see.

Mr. Starr and I were strictly professional, except for some quickies in his office. And in the copier room. And in the smoking room. And in his car.
It was professional.

As I doodle tiny heart shape figures into my notebook, unintentionally my gaze falls over to John, whose eyes coincidently were fixed towards mine.

He gave me a wink with which I could instantly feel my insides melting.

Deciding to give him a little treat of his own, I straightened my back and pulled my body pressed shirt downwards, revealing a little bit of extra cleavage.

I could notice John's growing discomfort and that itself was making my pussy throb and ache.

"Y/n!"
Ringo suddenly cried, snapping both John and me from our mind fucking session.

"Don't you have some copies to make? Of- of... the things I gave you this morning..?"

I looked up at him clearly confused.
I didn't know what exactly he was talking about.

"Now go on.. me and John have some important things to discuss about..."

Furrowing my brows, I got up from my chair and started walking towards the door.

"See ya later y/n..", John hummed, winking at me yet, once again.
I smirked at him and swaying my hips a little more than I usually do, exited the room.

~~~~

"Hey there..", a voice husked behind me as I arranged some files in the copier room.

"Oh hi John.."

As I turned around to face him, I was immediately greeted by John's warm lips firmly pressed against mine. I quickly melt into the kiss, allowing him deeper into the kiss as he lifts me up and places me on the table.

We shared a wicked smile, before we instantly went on to quickly undress each other.
No words were spoken. Everything happened so quick, that we didn't even notice Ringo gawking at us from the door.