chapter three

Still charlotte's  pov
We went to I ,becky&sasha's lockeroom, they helped to clean up the lockers well,they left then I sat there doing nothing until So called "locker owners" showed up in the room, You gals finally came? I asked them looking at Becky.
Look charlotte I didn't mean to push you down! "I am sorry char" becky said.

"Yeah char please she didn't mean it" sasha said.
I looked at the fact that they really meant what they said "fine I forgive you",i saw a huge smile on their faces then they hugged me tight.
"Thanks char" they both say, "you guys are smashing me" I said.
"Sorry" they pulled away.
"Guys don't you think there is something wired about this place" becky stated.
"I thought I was the only one that noticed!" Sasha said
"It not like this place is haunted please don't be superstitious girls" I lied.
"Okay I guess this place isn't haunted😦😦" they said at the same time.
"I mean I can't tell them about the thing that pulled my leg because I don't actually believe in ghosts or devils" i said to my self.
"

I ganna talk to trinity about something Important"" Becky can you come with me"? Sasha said.
Char "are you coming ?"Becky asked
Oh no you guys can go without me " I said.
"Really!!"becky said
"Yeah!!!".
"Okay then let's go !!!"
After the girl left I decided to practice my music so I took my phone and played a tune .
I played "Impossible by shontelle.
SORRY GUYS FOR THE SLOW UPDATE😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍💖💖💖💖💖

Don't forget to vote❤❤❤❤❤❤