chapter ten

Seth 's pov.
Becky and dean walked into lockeroom.
"Guys I need to talk to everyone please, she said.
We came together and listened to what she had to say.
"So guys I think charlotte is in danger .she said we all gave her a confused look,do I have explain?
"Yes"we said together. Okay I met this little girl  then she introducedherself and started crying.
"So what you are saying is that you saw a little in this arena?sasha said.
"Becky is right you know! Roman said
Wait charlotte isn't  here I said.
She is not meant to be here Seth!!! Becky said
"Why" sasha asked
"Exactly she is not meant to here because it all about her.
"I think I know where Becky is going,i saw the little girl and she even gave me  this locket.Roman said pulling  it from his pocket and showing everyone.
"But roman it has charlotte pic in it😞😞😞.sasha said
"That's what i want to know"romie said

Romans pov
She said it was going to protect charlotte,but I don't know what she meant by that I hope it is not what i am thinking.
Suddenly they heard a soft knock on the door,dean went to check who it was shockingly it was Sofia I stood up from and she entered then I heard Becky speck .
"Sofia what's wrong?Becky asked her she ran and hugged Becky .
"Are you okay I asked her.
"Charlotte was all she said before running out.we tried running after but the door slam shut.
"How did the door close it self ,sasha said panicking.
So tried opening the door but it was locked or jammed I don't understand.
"You guys are the shield so break open the door. Becky said.
" You are right becky Seth said
"I thought I was wrong she said with sarcasm.
"123 bam we opened the door ,we have to find charlotte sasha said .
"She is with the other superstars,Becky said .
"Okay let's go"dean said
We all left for the new days lockeroom since Becky said she was there,we reached and knocked until we heard come in.
"Hey guys kofi said
"Oh hey where is charlotte ??😞😞😞 because I don't see her any where!!!
"She left already!!!big e said .
"What do you mean she left dean said
She said she was going back to her lockeroom.😕😕😕.
"When"i asked
"Few minutes ago Xavier said confused.
We went back to the girls lockeroom and we heard singing then we all  stood there when we saw that black figure behind charlotte but we tried to call out her name but we all couldn't.
Then suddenly there was this loud noise from no where  we all covered our ears and when we looked it was gone but charlotte didn't look affected
. "Char are you okay??Becky said going inside and we all followed her.
"Yes and what is wrong romie why are you all looking worried?😇😇😇.
Well it's nothing char we just came to see if you are alright 😓😓😓😓
"Well i guess I am fine "she said
"Are you sure? sasha asked
"Now you are all acting like becky☺☺☺☺.
"Really are you sure😲😲😲. Becks said
Yes😎😎😎 char said.

"Wait until I get you.
"We all have to go to bed maybe by tomorrow this storm would have stopped" charlotte said. And we all kissed our girlfriends good night. When we reached our lockeroom I wasn't feeling comfortable,bro please chill charlotte will be fine don't forget she is a flair.Seth said walking into the bath room.
"Yeah man calm down she will be fine  dean assured me .
"You are right though.
"I am always right dean said and I chuckled.
"Yeah right.

Sasha s' pov

We all fell asleep but I always go to the bathroom in the middle of the night so I got up to go to the bathroom and I went inside but I noticed something different but I didn't realize, well I did my thing and came back to room and I didn't see charlotte there went back to the bathroom to check and I didn't see her well as you know I started panicking then I woke Becky up.

"Becky wake up !!!Becky becky Becky lynch I watch as she fell off  the bed.

"Stop don't do that sasha , becky said.
"Sorry "there is a situation😭😭😭.
"What's wrong sasha and where is charlotte???.
"She is not here that what i wanted to tell you.
"Where is she???becky asked the obvious question.
"I don't know.