chapter four

Becky's pov
I and sasha were going to trin on our way we met the new day.
"Hey" I heardbig e say
"Hi" I and sasha said
"Yeah hunter & Stephanie wants to talk to everyone so be in office right next to the gorrila" . Okay? Kofi said
"Yeah sure" we both said. We knew that trin will be there so we didn't bother.

Romans pov
The guys went to get water,suddenly I heard a knock on door I stood up I walked over to the door and opened it and saw the new day .
"HEY guys" I said
"Hi roman" they said. Are you guys  searching for something? "No actually". "We were coming to you!" Xavier said and they nodded.

"Okay, is everything alright?😕😕😕. I asked
"Well Hunter  wants to see everyone in the office  next to the gorrila.
"Why???"
"No idea".
"Okay then😯😯😯😯" I will be there.
"Okay then.

So They left i was about leaving when I saw something like a little girl wearing white coloured gown.  I thought I was seen things  so I ignore it. So I was walking down the hallway I suddenly heard a voice but it wasn't familiar so I turned around I saw this girl standing behind me.  I didn't freak out I just stood there the girl was staring at me.

Roman:"hey" i am roman reigns .
Girl:I am Sofia
Roman:that a nice name,who are you and where are your parents??
Sofia:they are gone. 
"What are you doing here"? I asked her.
"I live here" she said
"What" how could you be living here I asked her.

"HEY Roman" someones voice  yelled.
I turned around and saw dean coming towards me.I stood up and looked at him.
"Brotha what are you doing here ? Everyone is waiting.   dean said
Then I dropped his phone . "Shit my phone". Suddenly I felt something in my hand which made me turn around.I saw a locket I didn't know what to do I looked at her she put her hand over her  lips  asking me to be quiet .then dean stood up  "my phone is not broken". Dean said. "Whatever let's go we will be late".