chapter six

"What's wrong char?" Roman said
"We are ganna live here forever". I said.
"What do you mean" sasha& bayley said.
"Look outside guys,every one looked .
"Wtf I heard from someone.

"How did this happen?Jimmy & jey usos said.

"The real question is how did all of this happen?seth said.
"Good question rollins. Hunter said.
"Everyone stay calm okay?Stephanie said .
Ahhhhhhhhh, who that?
Charlotte! It wasn't me!,Becky!wasn't me!, then who was it ? Other girls,it wasn't us.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
"Run for your life"Alex's yelled

We started running around the boys.

Stop!!!! Hunter yelled.
We can all go back to our location and act normal ,maybe after the heavy rain stops we will leave this place.
"Yeah he is right well if we all calm down it won't hurt. Roman said
Surprisingly,we all agreed and went back to our lockers.
Roman'pov.
"So Roman are you un packing or what ???? Seth asked.
"Oh I am not planning on doing those!!!
"Hey Seth, where is my chain??Dean asked.
"I have no idea!! Seth said.
Speaking of chains,i remember Sofia giving me a locket ,i reached to my pocket and brought out the locket ,i looked at for some minute and tried to open it and I did open it what i saw was surprising"Charlotte".I said to my self.
"Hey I wanna talk to char about some thing".I said
"Okay but be back soon,we don't wanna know what wandering around this place. Seth said.
"You are been over dramatic seth" Dean said.
I will just head out,i left the the lockeroom then I walked for some seconds and suddenly something held my hand and I turned around and saw Sofia.
"Hi there" I said.she waved at me,so i was meaning to ask you,that "locket"you gave me,what is it for???
"Well the locket is not for you!! She said.
Well i am confused,who is it for?😕😕😕,and why does it have my girlfriend s' picture on it.
"Okay this might sound weird,the locket is for charlotte she said.How is the locket for her.I said while kneeling down.
"I don't mean for charlotte I mean to protect her"she said .
" I don't know,What do you mean?i asked before she said anything I saw a black figure,which was coming behind her. I pulled her towards me suddenly,i heard charlotte calling me from behind I turned around ,when I turned to see the dark figure was gone so was Sofia she over to me and touched my cheek.
"Roman are you okay ?she asked.
Yeah I am okay I am fine
Are you sure?
Yeah I was ganna talk to you! I said putting my hand around her waist,then she gave me a quick kiss I wanted more,but when you have a pretty girlfriend that gives you quick kiss then you will obviously ask for more.

Q:what do you think is that black figure  And why does Sofia  think that locket was going to protect Charlotte.

Sorry for the slow updates.

Thanks for voting and don't forget to leave your comments😊😊😊😻😻😻👻👻👻