Don't

Lee~

"Okay that was a wack ass playlist, I'm never letting you bonnect to the blue tooth again" I laughed as we pulled up at the mall parking lot. I parked the car close to the entrance because I'm not about to search for this damn car when we leave, "You was vibing to my playlist what you mean plus i don't listen to weird ass you music like you do" she shot at and I faked a hurt expression before pulling out some weed to roll, "Girl my music taste is not weird just different and you know damn well my music can set a mood" I smirked as I crushed the dank, "hell no your not smoking that around me and aren't you not suppose to smoke weed since you playing sports?" She asked as I rolled my eyes ," Chill out I'm smoking this on my own when you and Emily start getting on my nerve" I laughed as rolled then placed it in my pocket as we got out the car, "What you mean get on your nerves she pouted as I opened the door for honestly I'm doing too much right now but loving ever second of it ,"like have you spent six hours with you guys at the mall it's pretty annoying" I blurred out get a slap on my shoulder

___

We meet up with Emily who was waiting for use at Mugg and bean and damn Em was killing it dressed in a strapless crop top and white skinny jeans topped of with heels damn you know I'm about to act a fool while Noni takes walking in em heels. "So what's a beautiful girl like doing here alone?" I said being extra cheesy as I sitting across around her and she let out a small smile "Okay that was a very cheesy pick up line but I'm waiting for my friends and I have a boyfriend " she smirked playing along "well if I was interested in your boyfriend I would speaking to him but I'm out here talking to you" I slapped back "Damn you coming of too strong and I'm not into gir-" she replied but I cut her off then stared into her eyes while I placed my hand on top of hers cause her to tense up, "But those beautiful eyes are telling me something different" I smirked getting closer "What the heck are the two of you doing" Nolwazi laughed at the scene infront of her causing us to both to erupt in laugher " Lerato fuck you that's not fair your eyes are doing to much with the lighting from the sun setting" Emily laughed out as she got up to hug Nolwazi then me.

"So what took you so long" I asked Noni who was sitting next to me now as we went thru a menu, "so like that guy over stopped me trying to get my numbers and he actually cute so I let get my tents" she said with a smirk and I sized him up and he looks like a typical fuck boy honestly Noni needs to honestly learn to choose nigguhs who won't be on some bullshit," you could do way better and your way out his league, I don't approve " I shrug as looked thru the menu "No one is ever good for me according to you" she pouted ," I actually agree with Lee though " Emily backed me up, I gave her our squad handshake before Nolwazi's salty self broke it up before we could finish it causing us to laugh "y'all really ganging up on me" she fake cried "That's because we care about you " we both replied but Em beat me to saying jikes, "look your a beautiful intelligent strong woman not a piece of meat for some childish fuck boy" I said as I looked deep into her eyes and she just hugged me ,"matter of I'm going to to make sure he doesn't bother you and delete your number I got up before she could stop me and she tried call me back but it was too late because I was infront of him already.

"Sup cutie" he halla'd really his going to mack on me after macking on my best friend "Hey there I came over her to give you my number because I think your cute" I faked a blush and this arrogant nigguh actually bought it and passed me his phone I quick went to his contact list deleted Nolwazi number the deleted on what's app also when he noticed what I just done he grabbed his phone from me but we'll too late causing me to give him a cheeky smile" what the hell are you doing!?" He asked angry I stepped up close to him pulled out my switch blade next to his balls making sure No One can see besides me and him and I whispered in his ear "don't you even think about looking or talking to my Girlfriend ever again if you ever see look the other hell walked the other direction because I will find you and cut your balls off and oh focus on your girlfriend she sent you a text" I said slipping my knife back into my pocket before anyone could see then i tapped his shoulder leaving him speechless and scared walking back to my table with a smile.

"Oh my word the fuck did you just do to him?" Noni questioned me as she laughed at how scared he looked "Don't worry about it and I just saved you from a fuckboy nigguh has a bae" I said as the waiter came over with the food we ordered and we thanked him. "Your so protective hey and thank you" Noni laughed "Damn Lerato I'm surprised you didn't try scaring of Alex when he asked me out" Emily laughed , "Ohhh I give him a talk and his a cool dude" I shrugged it out ,"wait when was this and what did you say to him" Noni and Emily asked "After he asked you out and I told him if he breaks your heart I would smash his balls with his hockey stick" I shrugged eating my food while they stared at me in horror. The day went on smoothly we did some shopping then watched a movie.

As Em and Noni went to milkey lane to buy some ice cream I took that as a chance to take the bags to the car and I was about to smoke my blunt when I got a tap on my shoulder " Hey it's been a minute" I turnt around to see Mbali staring up at me damn...

A/N Do yall think Lerato is too protective and what will Mbali say to her? Does she know she sleep with her sister?