Three

NARRATOR

JYP High School

Sana, and Taehyung both arrive at school. No one was at the school today since it is weekend.

"It's been a long time" Sana said, and smiles as she look around her classroom that is full of memories with all her friends. Moreover, her memories with Taehyung.

"Remember when you used to cheer for me during football game?" Taehyung asked as he look out from the window, and see the football field.

Sana nods "Uhm" She keep smiling.

"Woah!" Everyone is cheering hard for the football game between Class 2.1 and 2.2.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouts as he passed the ball to Taehyung to shoot.

Goal!!!

Trit!!!!

"Time's over!" Coach said, as everyone cheers.

"WOAHHHH" Class 2.2 come to celebrate with BTS Squad.

"Good job" Namjoon hugs Taehyung, Taehyung smile brightly as his team won while he also hugs his other members. His eyes then turn to see Sana standing behind everyone. She smiles as she saw Taehyung turns to have eye contact with her. Taehyung walks to her.

"Did I do well?" Taehyung asked her playfully. Sana hits him slightly on his arms "Uh, you did well. Kakoi (Cool)" Taehyung laughs.

"Since I won, you said you will treat me to bbq" Taehyung said. "Sure, not just you. Everyone" Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Hey, I thought it's only me!" Sana shakes her head, and look at him "Why should I treat only you, when everyone did so well?" Sana sticks her tongue out, and walk to the team to celebrate the win with them.

"I want to eat only with you though" Taehyung mumbles.

Taehyung slightly smiles "Good time huh?"

Sana smiles "Uh, having bbq together"

"Even we know you're back, now we can't eat it together anymore" Taehyung's tone gone cold. Sana's smile fade a bit.

"How come I stay with you guys for long time, and you guys didn't even know I am dead?" Sana mumbles.

"You just disappeared, Sana" Taehyung remains in cold tone, and he turns to stare at her. Sana also turn to him, and she looks away.

"That day, why did you left?" Taehyung asked.

Sana then remember something...

"Hey, Kim Sana. I've g-got something to tell you" Taehyung said as he looks a bit nervous.

"What is it?" Sana turns to glance at him a bit as she continue to put her books in her locker.

"Wait for me at that big tree at our school garden this evening after class. I will tell you" Taehyung said.

"Are you going to confess me or something?" Sana joke around and laugh when she actually hope Taehyung did cause she likes him, and Taehyung flinch.

*Did she j-just r-read through me?* Taehyung's thought "Just come, and you will know jeez" Taehyung walks away.

-----------------------