Eight

TAEHYUNG

It can't be. 

I knew she cheated on me, but we've dated for a long time. She seems like a sweet person as well.

Why would she do that?

There are so many questions in my mind right now as I drive.

My phone suddenly ring, I take a glance at it and Bogum is calling me.

I put on my earbud, and pick up his call.

"Uh, what is it?" I asked him as I keep driving.

"We found him, he is at Hongdae" Bogum said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Share me the location" I said before I stop the car somewhere.

Bogum hung up, and send me the map also some picture of Kim Jumyeon appearance today. I look at it and put it on my car GPS.

I quickly drive there, and I told him to update me more if something happen.

Once I arrive at Hongdae, I quickly find a parking lots before I roam around the place where we spotted Jumyeon. 

I scan around as I look at the picture of him, then I spot him walking toward me.

I quickly walk to him and tap his shoulder to stop him.

"Excuse me" I said. He turns to look at me with a curiosity face.

I quickly take out my prosecutor card from my pocket and show it to him.

"This is Prosecutor Kim Taehyung, Mr. Kim Jumyeon right?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it?" I can see he start to looks uneasy with me.

"Currently, our team are re-opening the murder of Ms. Minatozaki Sana. We heard you are the camera security who stand by that day. So, can you come with us and answer some questions?" I asked as he starting to looks nervous. He glances at me before he hits my hand hardly and run.

But surprisingly to him, he was surrounded by our team.

I knew he is not easy to catch since he always escape when we got him on the point, so why not asked Bogum to bring some team to help?

He looks scared to death, we brought him to our station and start investigate him without wasting anymore time.

Interview Room

I am now sitting across him as his hands is locked with handcuff.

"So, I heard the camera from her floor got deleted" I began to question him.

He didn't response.

"It seems like something is not right here, since after that day you never come to work anymore. You just disappeared which you know what I am trying to imply right?" I said.

He looks at me with a furious face yet, at the same time I feel like it is full of guilt in his eyes.

"Did you get shut up?" I asked.

He glances away.

"You're with us now. We can protect you" I said.

"How?" He laughes.

"She probably knew I am with you guys already. She had someone following me everyday" He added.

"Is it Irene?" I asked which he looks at me quickly with a surprise it.