Five

SANA

As he said, Taehyung really came home after the end of his work hour to pick me up, and get some clothes.

IN THE CAR

"Come to think of it, I never really asked you how did you get such a big company after only 3 or 4 years? I remembered the time we are still hang out, you keep complaining that you don't want to go work part time, and play with us" Taehyung said as he is driving.

"Well...guess I got lucky. I got a job with a cosmetic brand after a year in Ilsan. I was requested to move back to Seoul to work for them, and I did. That time, I provided lots of idea for their cosmetic project which led me to get promote faster.

Later on, I decided to leave the company and create my own company. It was hard at the first year, but during the half of second year; my company started to do well" I said.

Come to think about it, I wonder what happen to my company after I died?

"Your company name is Sana&I right?" Taehyung continue to ask me.

"Yeah" I said.

"By the way, I requested for yearbook from the school principle. Since it's been around 6 or 7 years already. I hope we can found 'Ai' in the yearbook" He said.

How come I don't remember about her at all? Does my dead had something to do with her?

Beside her, I remember everyone.

"We're here" Taehyung said as he parks his car underground inside the mall.

"Can people see you?" He turns to look at me.

"Well, it's depend on me" I said. 

"You should let them see you. So, I don't look like a crazy person who talk to you alone you know" Taehyung words make me laugh.

"Silly" I said, Taehyung smiles. We both get out of the car, and walk into the mall.

"Omo, did you see that guy and lady over there? He is so handsome, and she is very pretty" I heard some gossips when people saw both of us. I turn to look at Taehyung who is looking at the shop, and his fashion.

He improved lots since high school.

He wearing some black coat, and white button shirt inside with long black trouser.

I can't help but checking him out now. I guess the older he get, the handsome he gets.

"Oh, let's go into that shop" Taehyung pulls me in. That's when it became a never ending shopping.

He bought me casual clothes, shoes, some accessories and even some make up.

"You know even you're ghost, you need to change your make up too" He said.

"You seems familiar, miss. Have we met before?" one of the lady inside the shop said.

I got fluster, as I am afraid they knew who am I. It's been a year though. 

"She haven't been in Seoul for a year. Probably, you confused her with someone else" I look at Taehyung who is smiling at the lady.

The lady look at me, and gives a smile "Excuse me if I sound rude" I shakes my head, and smile back at her. She leaves to the counter after that.

"Thanks" I said and look at Taehyung. He just shrug.

"By the way, can you help me with something?" Taehyung said.