Nine

SANA

Taehyung didn't sleep that night, he went back to his workplace. I decided to drag him a long. 

I can see how focus he is with everything, he didn't even take a glance at me. He probably didn't even notice me staring at him all night long.

"Irene is already missing" Bogum said to Taehyung which made him sigh.

"Get all the public security camera on her, gather everyone to look for her" He said.

Now that I knew who murdered me, my memories came back. It came back, the moment Taehyung told me that it was Irene.

That day...

When she stabbed me, I remember all the words she said.

"If only you keep getting what I wanted"

"You got Taehyung to like you"

"Cause of you, he doesn't even notice me when I am around your existence"

"You know how happy am I that day when you left?!"

"Also, your business opened after me, but why are you reaching higher than me already?!"

"You fucking bitch always get things so easily" 

I thought she like me, we've been friends together for long but this is how she thought of me.

She always act like she loves me, but deep inside we can't really know how people's thought huh?

Everyone left, only Taehyung remain.

He comes to sit in front of me and look at me.

"Let's go find Irene" He said. I slightly smile and nod, Taehyung then wipe my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with a concern face.

I'm crying? 

I guess I still love her so much as my dear best friend. Irene, I'm sorry.

Maybe I was the one who turned you to a person with hatred like this.

I wipe my face, and smile at him. 

"It's nothing, let's go" I walk with him toward the car parking.

We both enter the car, and drive around to look for her. 

Suddenly Taehyung's phone start ringing, he picked up the call and speak through his earbuds.

"Uh, Did you find her?" Taehyung asked once he picked up.

"Really? Around Itaewon?" He said.

"Keep roaming around her, I'll get there as soon as possible" He said before he hangs up, and speed up the car.

We arrive at Itaewon.

There are so many people around here, since these place are full of bars, club and restaurant.

Taehyung holds my hand, he even gives me a cap as he want me to stay visible so, it is much better for him to see me. Moreover, it's better if I am visible. He will looks like a crazy person if he is holding my hand but, no one cannot see me. People won't also notice me if I wear a cap, we both afraid someone might notice me.

Since, I can say I am quiet popular as a brand holder.

We looks around to see if we can find Irene, there are also other police who is around here so, we won't lose her further.