Seven

Note: Italic means we're in flashback session.

TAEHYUNG

I look at Sana who is laying on my bed with no expression on face. However, she calms down now after she told me what she had saw.

"You should be the one who rest on this bed, not me" She said, still no expression.

"It's okay" I said as I am sitting on the chair near the bed.

"I can't sleep Taehyung, but you can" She looks at me.

I didn't say anything, and sigh.

Sana gets up from the bed. 

"Now sleep, you have work tomorrow" She said, I just nods before I get up and lay on my bed. 

Sana sits on the chair instead.

I keep looking at her, she looks at me as well before she finally flushes out a little smile.

How much pain are you that day to knew that your best friend is the one who murdered you? 

"Sana" I called her.

"Hmm?" She response softly.

"I will make sure, I will get her to confess everything that she did to you and the other girl" I said as my eyes starting to get blurry.

"Thank you" Sana said.

I didn't response, she continue her words.

"For always being there with me every time when I need someone the most" She said as I smile and fell asleep.

-

It was already morning again.

I am now at my workplace, looking at Sana's case and review it all over again.

There are not much evidence at all. I received a call early this morning to get the yearbook today, I hope I find some clue about that girl name 'Ai'.

"Did we check her security camera at her apartment?" I turn to asked Bogum who is sitting in front of me; helping me review the case.

"We did, but turned out it got delete by the security. The security also disappeared after that" He said.

"Do we still have the list of security who stand by that day?" I asked.

"We do" Bogum said, as he is trying to find the list in another batch of documents.

"Here" He said once he found it, he hands it to me.

I take a look at it, and there is only one security who stand by.

Kim Jumyeon.

"Have you searched for him?" I asked, and look at the photo of him that attached to the paper.

"We spotted him many times through camera, but we can't really locate his place" Bogum said.

"Ask the team to keep track of him again. Call me as soon as possible when you spots him. I will go there by myself" I said.

Bogum didn't response me, I turn to look at him who is looking at me as well.

"What is it?" I asked.