Ten

TAEHYUNG

I slowly open my eyes, the light shines on me make me blink many time before I can open my eyes straight up.

"He's up, call the doctor" I heard someone voice. I turn to look at where the voice came from, I can see my friends were here.

"Hyung" Jungkook walks to greet me.

I can feel an oxygen mask on top of my face blowing the oxygen into my nose. My hand are stuck with some syringe nail connecting with the package of serum that is hang on the serum hanger.

The doctor enter my room, and check up on me.

He said I am fine from now. 

I look at the boys who are smiling when the doctor said I'm okay. But, come to think of it...

Where is Sana?

I look around and then I see her leaning against the wall at the corner of the room.

She smiles at me.

I told the boys about the case and told them that the victim is actually Sana who studied with her. They start sulking since we're all close to her.

"I can't believe we don't recognize her all these time" Jin hyung said.

Everyone agreed.

I turn to look at Sana who is now standing in front of the window and smile as she looks everyone.

"She won't be mad" I said.

Bogum also came to visit me, he talked about Irene that she confessed everything but she still keep saying that she saw Sana that day.

Well...

I decided to go visit her after I got a permission to leave the hospital and go back home.

I also bring Sana with me to visit her.

I sit in front of a mirror of the other side, waiting for Irene to come in.

I look at Sana, Sana didn't talk much these days. When I said something, she only response shortly and smile.

The door suddenly open, I turn back to see Irene walk in lifelessly. She turns her eyes to me and then her eyes widen as she saw Sana near me.

She quickly sit down and grab the telephone that is stick on the wall, I also grab mine.

"You saw her right?" She said as she looks at me and glance at Sana.

"Uh" I said and she looks at me again.

"How long have you seen her?" She asked.

"After I moved in for a week or something" I said. Irene suddenly laughs.

"This bitch still cannot let me live in peace after she died. Did she told you to re-open the case?" She asked.