Your First Day 🍑

💖 Please read the description to get the setting. I would love to hear what you think, so comment freely! Remember to follow me, other social media links in my bio. Hope you enjoy the first book of my devotion to Ban. 💖

You tug on your white costume foxtail. You stare at yourself in the full-length mirror. Fox ears, check. White lacey dress, check. White lingerie peeking through, check. Thigh-high hosiery, check.

What did you get yourself into? You think while preparing for your first striptease. And especially working for one of the top crime bosses in Liones. You laugh, a girls' got to eat.

"Now presenting, the lovely Snow Fox! Give her lots of love, it's her first night." You jump at the sound of Meliodas' voice over the sound system. The crowd is going wild. You step from behind the curtains and walk to your boss. You smile and wave at the crowd with every bit of confidence you can find. Meliodas gives you a smack on the butt and says: "Go get 'em, tiger!"

Your red stilettos click as you walk up the ramp. The sound echoes through the club as the crowd's cheers quiet down. You walk to the pole farthest from the curtains. You smile at the men sitting on the sides. Your cue starts as soon as you hear the music.

🎵Grind me down, roll me up
Press me up against your lips
Let me fill, fill your lungs
Then breathe me out🎵

You slowly seduce the pole and start swinging in tune with Lillianna Wilde's, Grind Me Down. You try your best to look sexy while sliding up and down the pole. You are strong enough to do pole dancing with your years of acrobats training, but you can't help but feel ridiculous while dancing half-naked on stage.

You take a big leap and swing around the pole with one leg wrapped around it. Mid-air, you notice a tall, lean, but muscular man. He has white blue hair. Just like yours. His chiseled features have you flustered. He's wearing a red suit with a white button-down shirt. The top buttons are undone and a red tie hangs loosely from his neck. He's talking with Meliodas at the entrance.

Wow, he's handsome.

You seductively move to the tip of the ramp, widening your stance. Dipping your torso to the side and sticking your bum out as far as you can. You slide your hands down your leg and smirk at the men in the front row seats. You slide back up and take your white dress by your fingertips.

Suddenly, you see the man in the red suit staring at you. Your eyes meet. Time slows down. Your heart skips a beat. You forget how to breathe. His blood-red eyes are piercing through yours. You look away and try to remember what it is you were doing. His hand gestures at Meliodas to shut up. He finds your eyes again and his gaze stays deadlocked on you. He moves toward the ramp as you throw your lacey dress to the side. He stops at the row of seats in front of the ramp and crosses his arms. With a straight face and slightly tilted head, he gazes at you as your body serpentine on stage.

🎵I'll take you to the moon and back
Back seat of my Cadillac
Start out slow then play it faster
I'll fly you out to paradise
Take a hit and close your eyes
I know what you fantasize about🎵

You find the strength to break from his hypnotic gaze and turn around. You slowly move back to the pole. Swinging and grinding on it, you gaze back at the white-haired man. Your eyes are attracted to one another's like magnets to metal. Every time he comes in your eyesight, you connect to his eyes, not wanting to look anywhere else.

The way he's standing there, with his lips slightly separated, is so damn sexy, I can't help but stare!

You slide off the pole and turn your back to the audience. You cover your breasts with your arm, ready to take off your bra. Swaying your hips, you glance back and throw a sexy smirk at the audience. You throw your bra at the man, still covering your round plump breasts. He catches the white rhinestone encrusted bra with one hand, giving you a sexy smirk.