Two Young Boys\\Part 1

Okay, first FanFic with anime characters. Hope you enjoy! And here's some info. Naruto is currently 4 and Gaara is 5.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*No One's POV*
"GET THE DEMON BRAT". " DON'T LET IT ESCAPE ". " KILL IT". The 4 year old boy ,Naruto, listened as these people shouted things like this. It was horrible. Every night they'd beat the poor orphan. But its worse on the 10th of October (His birthday). Every year at this time they'd beat him so much that he'd nearly die. But somehow he heals extremely quickly. And tonight was his 4th birthday. "THERE'S THE DEMON, KILL IT", a man said spotting Naruto in the ally way. The crowd surrounded him and began.

*Naruto POV*
"S-sto-op", I stuttered. "I-I'm s-sorry", I begged. I didn't know what I was apologizing for but he'd do anything to get them to leave him alone. They stopped punching me and stood back. 'Did they stop', I thought. I looked up and saw one draw a kunai. They picked me up by the shirt and pinned my hands to the wall with the kunai. " AAAAA, STOP, PLEASE", I begged! "STOP, LIKE YOU STOPPED WHEN YOU KILLED MY SISTER", one said as they stabbed me with another kunai.
"I didn't kill her", I begged. They ignored me and continued stabbing me until they were satisfied.

They left me there as I fell unconscious. I opened my eyes to see a large sewer like place. 'Where am I? There are no sewers in Konoha.', I thought. I walked farther into the sewer like place until I found a giant cage. " HELLOOOOO", I shouted wondering if someone was here. "Hello little one", a giant fox said walking up to the cage doors. "Uhh hi, are you gonna hurt me", I asked? The foxed looked guilty for a second before saying, "no, the reason those people hurt you is because I was sealed inside you". I gave him a confused look. "Sigh, let me explain", he said. (He explains about the incident four years ago).

"Oh... Well do you have a name", I asked. He looked surprised for a second. "Why do you want to know", he asked? "Well I figured if your sealed inside of me then we might as well get to know each other", I explained. "Huh, your the first person to ask that. I'm Kurama", he said. "I'm Naruto", I told him.

*Gaara POV*
I was sitting on top of my house again watching the moon. I sighed. "Why does it hurt so much", I asked myself clutching my chest. I cried and thought about all the rejection in my life like everyone hating me, including my father, and my mum dying. All the kids feared me and the adults glared at me told me to stay away from them and that I should just die. I stopped crying watching the sun rise. I stood up and walked to the park.

I sat down on the swing and swung it back and forth slowly. 'What is my purpose in life', I thought. I sat there for hours. I watched as kids started playing with their soccer ball. It flew over to me and I picked it up. "Can I play", I asked. They stood there for a second. "RUN ITS THE DEMON", one of them shouted running away. The others ran after him. I threw ball on the ground and sat back down on the swing. I waited for the sun to set before walking home.

My uncle wasn't home so I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I held over my wrist and plunged it down. Sand came off the ground and stopped it. I tried again but the sand blocked it again. I kept trying and trying but the sand kept blocking it. Just then Yashamaru walked in and rushed over to me and took the knife. "What are you doing", he said slightly panicked?! "I-", I started. I looked at the ground in guilt. "I don't know", I admitted. "Don't do it again", Yashamaru said. "Alright. Can I talk to you about something", I asked? "Sure", he said nodding his head. "Well, I can't feel pain but... I still feel pain here", I said clutching my chest. He was silent for a second. "Every injury can be healed faster by medicine", he said. "So what medicine heals this", I asked. "I didn't finish", he said," While medicine can cure injury's faster, an injury to the heart, which is called heartbreak, can only be cured by love", he said. "Oh, love...okay", I said. "Well I'm going to bed", he said standing up and walking to the bedroom. "Okay", I said walking onto the roof.

I sat down and stared at the moon like every night. "Love.....", I whispered to myself. Tap.... I heard a quiet footstep behind me and then a kunai flew at me. The sand blocked it and I stood up and faced my opponent. They had a mask on that covers most of there face other than their eyes. "WHY", I shouted at them!? "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS", I shouted again!?!? They stayed silent and threw more kunai. The sand blocked them all and I raised my hand. "SAND COFFIN", I commanded. Sand rapped around their body, trapping them. "SAND BURIAL", I commanded again. The sand started squeezing them and blood exploded everywhere. Their body dropped to the floor as the sand disappeared. I walked over to them and pulled off the mask. I dropped the mask. And my heart started hurting again. A lot worse this time. "WHY... WHY,WHY,WHY", I shouted. "WHYYY, YASHAMARU", I shouted. "Because I never cared for you... Your the reason my sister died... If you hadn't been born she would still be alive... I hate you, thats why I did it...", he made out as he died. I stood up. I new who I was now. I was... Am Gaara of the sand. And my purpose... My purpose is to kill everyone that gets in my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And chapter one is done. I will probably update at least once a week. Good bii!