Getting back Duckbutt Part 1\\Part 6

Warning: lots of blood and gore. If your not good with that then skip to the end or don't read the chapter. If not then enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto POV*
"WHAT! Sasuke left the village! But why!?", I screamed. "I..... I don't know", Lady Tsunade admitted. I punched the desk angrily. "I'm going to get him... Dattebayo", I said leaving. (In this version Naruto runs off on his own to get Sasuke back btw). I ran threw the forest after Sasuke. I suddenly saw four figures up ahead. They had a weird container thing. I could sense Sasuke's chalkra coming from it. I ran faster and slammed into the group knocking them down to the ground. "GIVE ME BACK SASUKE", I shouted! "No", the big one said. I glared at him. "And why won't you give Sasuke back, hmmm", I asked? "Because he belongs to lord Orochimaru", he said. "WHAT!? I thought we killed that snake bitch", I said confused. I shook my head. "Well if you won't give me Sasuke then I'll take him by force", I told them. I activated my first Jinchūriki state.

The one I was talking to stepped forwards

The one I was talking to stepped forwards. "Take Sasuke to lord Orochimaru", he told them. They nodded and ran off further into the forest. I clenched my teeth and growled. Glaring at him I created a Rasengan. He noticed suddenly a mark like Sasuke's appeared only slightly different patterning. I flew forwards and slammed my Rasengan into him. He raised his arms and blocked it but he was still sent flying. Before he could get back up I did it again knocking him out. Then I snapped his neck so he died. Blood shot out everywhere and i droppex his body. Then I ran after the other three.

I ran up to them again and they stopped and so did I. Another one with six arms stood in front of me. He did exactly what the last one did and told them to go. He had weird marks as well only... Something different happened this time. It turned orange and he\she started to mutate. They created a bow and an arrow and pit the arrow in there mouth.

They fired the arrow and I dodged it easily

They fired the arrow and I dodged it easily. I launched forwards and hit him with a Rasengan. He hit a tree and I killed him too, only this time by ripping out his throat. Blood exploded all over my hand. I ran even further and this time when I caught up again they both attacked me. I hit one with Rasengan and kicked the other one. But before I could get back to the other one he hit me knocking me off the branch I was on. I was caught by sand though. I looked up and saw Gaara. He helped me up next to him. "You should probably activate your first Jinchūriki state", I warned him. He nodded and did just that. His sand spread across his body and his first Jinchūriki state was complete.