Nearing the end\\part 8

Warning(s): short chapter, kinda rape (idk what to call it), slight-ish lemon.

I'm going to finish this book soon btw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Gaara POV*
6 years later...
(Btw they got Sasuke back too)
I woke up in a bed and looked next to me to see Naruto. I got up and went down stairs to make ramen. As I finished Naruto ran down the stairs. "MOURNING GAARA" Naruto said as loudly as possible. "Uhhh, mourning Naru", I said. I put the ramen in front of Naruto and he look even more exited. He dug in straight away. I chuckled and sat down. "THANKS GAARA", Naruto shouted. He ran upstairs again for some reason. "Naru...", I questioned? "Yeah", he said poking his head out the doorway. "What are you doing", I asked? "Getting dressed for Sasuke's birthday party", he replied ducking back into his room. Oh yeah... I forgot. I ran upstairs and waited for Naruto to come put.

He finally came out and smiled at me.

I walked into the room and looked through my clothes

I walked into the room and looked through my clothes. I found a suit and put it on. I walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs to Naruto.

 I walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs to Naruto

"Okay I'm ready", I said. We walked out of the house and threw the village.
We walked to the Uchiha Manor and walked in. We walked up to Sasuke. "Hello... Sasuke", I said. I didn't like him. I had a feeling that Sasuke Liked Naruto. "Hey Duckbutt", Naruto said smiling brightly as ever. We walked around and eventually Naruto said he needed to pee. He walked upstairs to the bathroom and I waited here. I saw Sasuke follow up the stairs soon after. After 10 minutes I got worried so I walked upstairs to look for him. I pushed open one door and saw Sasuke making out with... NARUTO!? I just turned and ran out of there.

*Naruto POV*
I walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom and I found out pretty quickly. After I finished my business and went to walked downstairs but found Sasuke blocking the way. "Uhhh, could you move Sasuke", I asked? He smirked and walked towards me. He pushed me into a room and pushed me against a wall. I struggled against his grip but he held firm. He locked his lips against mine and I was shocked! What the actual fuck was he doing! Was he going to rape me!? I heard someone come in and looked over to see Gaara. He turned and ran. I got out of Sasuke's grip and ran after him. I ran out of the Manor and looked down the street. I saw Gaara and ran after him. I eventually caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder stopping him. "What... What is it... Naruto", he said between tears. He hadn't could me by my real name for ages. Shit. "Let me explain", I begged him. "... Fine", jlhe said. "Thank you... You see after I went to the bathroom,.. Sasuke pushed me into a room a tried to rape me. I struggled... I really did but...", I shook my head", he was too strong. Then you walked in", I explained. Gaara looked shocked but nodded. I smiled and hugged him. "Let's go home Naru", i said.

-Timeskip bitch-
We arrived home and went upstairs. Gaara instantly pushed me onto the bed. He got on top of me with his leg grinding between my legs and his arms beside my head. He leaned in and kissed me. He slipped his hands under my shirt and I let out a small moan. He smirked and took off my shirt, jacket and tie breaking the kiss. I panted slightly and sat forward to take off his shirt and stuff as well. He leant back down and kissed me again. We continued for a long while (sorry, i don't write full on lemons\smutt) and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm probably only going to one more chapter so be warned okay. But, I might write a book 2. Key word being 'might'. Okay bye. 😊