Until Next Time\\Part 5

*Naruto POV*
I woke up and watched Gaara sleep. I know its kinda creepy but I couldn't help it. He was really cute. I watched as his eyes slowly opened. I hugged him in relief. I felt him tense up but then relax and hug me back. We stayed like that for a long time.

Eventually we pulled away from each other. I stood up and helped him up as well. We walked through the hospital and I signed him out. We walked to a tree and sat in it. "So... Are you okay", I asked him. He looked surprised. "Uh, yeah, why do you ask", he asked me. "Because I care about you, 'ttebayo", I replied instantly. He looked shocked. "You.... Care.... About me", he said kinda asked?. I nodded. "Of course, Gaa-Chan", I said. He laughed at the nickname. "So, do you want to do something", I asked him? He thought for a moment and then nodded. "I..... I would like to train a little, your the only one that stands a chance against me", he replied. I nodded and we ran out into a forest.

We ran into a clearing and got into battle positions. "Shadow Clone Jutsu", I said. Multiple clones appeared and got ready. Gaara's sand rise at the ready. I launch myself forward with my clones. I tried to punch him but his send stopped him. His sand slapped me in the stomach and I went flying. I got back up and ran forwards again. I secretly swapped myself with a clone and prepared a Rasengan. He destroyed my clone and I fired out of the tree. I was faster than his sand and managed to hit him. "RASENGAN", I sent him flying and fell to the ground. I walked over to him and helped him up. "Hey Gaara, wanna go out with me tonight", I asked?  "Of course", he said with excitement! "Awesome", I replied.

We walled back to my place and got ready. I walked into the lounge ready to go.

I saw Gaara sitting near the wall

I saw Gaara sitting near the wall. He was in a white suit.

We both walked out the door and arrived at the ramen store (Ichiraku)

We both walked out the door and arrived at the ramen store (Ichiraku). I sat down and Gaara sat down next to me. The store owner (Teuchi) came to the front and asked what we wanted. I was friends with him, since he didn't treat me like the other villages. "The usual please", I asked. "I'll get the same", Gaara said. He nodded and went to cook our food. His daughter (Ayame) walked to the counter and leant against it. "Ooooo, has Naruto finally got a boyfriend", she teased. We blushed and I tried to cover my face. "N-n-no", I stuttered. "Sure thing Naruto", she said before teasing me a little more before leaving the counter.

Teuchi brought us our ramen soon after. I quickly ate and waited for Gaara to finished. I was impatient so I order a 'few' more bowls. He finally finished after my 17th bowl. I paid and we left to go back to my home.

*Gaara POV*
We arrived at Naruto's house and went to sit on the couch. "Do you want to watch a show", Naruto asked. "Uhhhhh yes please", I replied. He put on a show and I curled up onto his chest as we watched the show. I soon fell fast asleep.

I woke up and saw Naruto cooking Instant ramen in a cup. He put his and mine on the table and walked over too me. "Mourning", he said smiling. I smiled as well and leant forward. I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away and went to sit at the kitchen table. "So when did you wale up", I asked him? A few minutes before you he replied. We finished out r breakfast and went outside. We trained for a few hours before taking a nap.

I woke up to Naruto shaking me. "Its time for you to leave Gaara", Naruto said sadly. I was sad as well but I nodded. We walked to the gate and I saw Kankuro and Temari standing there waiting. I turned to Naruto and he missed me. He pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Until next time~", he whispered before giving me a light push towards the gates. "BYE", he shouted. I waved and he waved back. We waved at each other until he was a speck in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, short chapter but I'm tired and wanted to finish this chapter. Until next chapter. Byyyye!