Chunin Exams Final\\Part 4

*Naruto POV*
I stood there and waited for the proctor to explain. The third homage stepped forwards. "Due to technical difficulties, we will need to stage a preliminary round", lord third explained. Every one whispered throughout the crowd. "The first match up is Sasuke Uchiha vs Yoroi Akadō", the third proctor announced. They stepped forward. Yoroi charged at Sasuke and Sasuke charged as well. Yoroi threw a punch, but Sasuke dodged and started weaving hand signs. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu", he said. A giant fireball shot out of his mouth and hit Yoroi.  The smoke cleared and Yoroi stood there unfazed. Everyone gasped. Sasuke suddenly froze and clutched his neck. A weird pattern started travelling over his body. It stop half way and he screamed.

 It stop half way and he screamed

He activated his Sharingan too. He launched forwards and punched Yoroi so hard it broke jaw. Sasuke picked Yoroi up and broke his spine. He then threw him across the arena and Yoroi laid there covered in blood. "The winner is Sasuke Uchiha", the proctor announced. Yoroi was taken to the medical wing to be healed. The pattern on Sasuke disappeared and he collapsed.

"Alright, next up is  Shino Aburame vs Zaku Abumi. Shino jumped down and so did Zaku. I knew both of them. Shino was a tall kid with brown spiky hair, sunglasses, and a large jacket that went over his mouth. Zaku was the sound ninja with the word head armour. They battled and Shino won. Then Kankuro won his match. Then Sakura and Ino tied and both were disqualified. Then Temari won. Shikamaru won. Then final the proctor called my match. I was versing Kiba Inazuka.

We got down and I created a few clones. We began. I ran towards him and he tried to punch me. I dodged and one of my clones grabbed him. All my clones grabbed him trapping him. I punched him repeatedly until he gave up. "The winner is Naruto Uzumaki", the proctor announced. After me was Hinata Hyuga vs Neji Hyuga, Neji won. Now its Gaara vs Rock Lee. Rock Lee dropped his weights and ran. He was so fast that he was invisible to the human eye. Gaara was hit multiple times before he crushed Rock Lee's arm and leg. "Gaara Subuka is the winner", the proctor announced.

And finally the last surviving sound ninja, Dosu Abumi vs Choji Akimichi. Dosu won. He had strange gauntlets that produced sound and really hurt his opponent.  "Alright,the finals will be held in a month", the third homage announced. This was good. That meant more time for training. I left and went to my training area. Alright. I started channeling Kurama's chalkra and I was engulfed in red chalkra like flames. My finger nails and toe nails grew into points. My hair went all frizzy and I grew fangs. My eyes were red with black slits. And my whisker like marks grew thicker.

 And my whisker like marks grew thicker