The End?\\part 9

Naruto is now 23 and Gaara is now 24. Okay last chapter. Here's what they now look like.

Enjoy! Again short chapter, sorry

Enjoy! Again short chapter, sorry. 😒
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*No One POV*
5 Years Later...
A little 4 year old girl ran across the grass and climbed up a tree. She looked out over Konaha at the gate. She had blond hair, pale blue eyes and a flower in her hair. She lit up as she saw a blonde haired man enter the village. She launched out of the tree and ran into a house.

"DAD DAD DAD", She called. "What is it Rōzu", a red haired man asked the little girl. "MUMS HOME", She shouted. He smiled. "Let's go meet him then shall we", he said holding out his hand. "ALRIGHT", She shouted grabbing his hand. They walked out of the house and through the village to meet this blonde man.

*Gaara POV*
Finally, I got to see Naru again. He'd been on a mission for 2 weeks. We saw Naruto and Rōzu ran up to him. "MUMMY", She yelled jumping into his arms. "Hi Rōzu", Naru said smiling as all ways. He put her down and turned to me. "Hey Gaa-san (I think that's right)", Naruto said. He walked up to me and kissed me. "Let's go home", He said holding my hand. I nodded and Rōzu came and held my hand. 

*Naruto POV*
We arrived home and I watched as Rōzu ran inside with Gaara following. I walked in and sat down. "Dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes", Gaara told me. I smiled. "Alright, Gaa-san", I said. Rōzu jumped up next to me. "So, mum, what did you do on your mission", Rōzu asked? I chuckled. "I just gathered some data, that's all", I told her. She looked disappointed but played it off like she didn't care. "OKAY", She yelled jumping down to go to the dinner table. I stood up and followed. I sat down at the table.

*Rōzu POV*
I watched as Daddy sat down at the table and put down a plate in front of me. My mouth was watering. I picked up my fork and dug into it. (Just in case you wanna know there eating rice). After dinner I stayed up for awhile and then I went to bed.

I woke up awhile later feeling thirsty. I got up and walked down the hall. I heard strange noises coming from my parents room. Oh well. I got my water and went back to bed.

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay done. Thats the end. Also that last little bit had nothing to do with the story, it was just for a bit of fun. :) bye now.