six.

The girls finished their breakfast and ran into the living room

The girls finished their breakfast and ran into the living room. Grabbing my cup of coffee, I joined them, Hermione following close behind.

One by one, boxes after boxes were being ripped open and thrown to the side. There were squeals of delight and laughter as they saw what was contained inside.

Ella stood there watching with a smile. She had already opened her gifts, well, almost all of them. I stood up and went to the hall cupboard and pulled out a long box wrapped in ribbon.

"Ella, darling, I think this is for you." I called to her. She turned towards me with wide eyes. I looked at Hermione as she smiled. Ella grabbed the box from me and opened it.

"WHOA!" She screamed. I laughed.

"Madame Hooch was telling me how good of a player you are." I said with a smirk. She ran up to me and threw her arms around me.

"Thank you daddy!" She said, while smothering me in kisses.

"Hey, don't just thank me, I had to convince your mother." I said with a chuckle. She ran over to Hermione and began placing kisses on her and hugging her. Going back over to the box, she pulled out the newest most latest flying broom in stores.

"Can I go outside and try it out!?" She asked excitedly. I laughed.

"How about wait a few more minutes, okay?" Hermione said. Standing up, she walked over to me and sat on my lap as we watched the girls all continue unwrapping gifts.

Serena brought me her present that she got me, it was a mug that said "best wizarding daddy ever" and Lily got me a new quill. Ella got me a new potions journal and Hermione got me a box of Every Flavour Beans. I smirked, knowing her real gift was to be given tonight.

Crookshanks even came out and hair balled at my feet. That damned cat.

Watching the girls, I smiled. But there was one more thing I had to give. Standing up, I went to the Christmas tree. Inside was a small box. Walking over to Hermione, I pulled her to her feet. She smiled at me.

"Severus?" I sighed and got down on one knee. She gasped and began to blush.

"Hermione, I love you and I love our family. I don't want to loose you all again." I sighed, looking into her tear filled eyes. Opening the small box, I revealed a fourteen carat, goblin made, silver ring. The tears fell from her eyes. "Will you do me the honor once again and marry me?" She shook her head and held out her hand.

"Yes! Yes I would love to!" I placed it on her finger and stood up, bringing her lips to mine into a passionate kiss.

"Ewwww!" Lily and Serena squealed.

"Get a room!" Ella hollered while laughing. Hermione and I separated and smiled. The girls embraced us, into a tight hug.

"Merry Christmas girls!" Hermione said through tears. I chuckled, happy to be holding my girls once again.

"Can I go an fly my broom now?" Ella asked.

- end.