10 reasons why.

~*Annie's point of view.*~

Walking along up the street with Johnny I give him ten reasons why I hate Ella.

"One. She picks on Nolee, Emma, and me. Two. She always gets into fights with Emma. Three. She doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Four. She thinks she's the best because her dad is the coach." I stopped. I wasn't finished but I need to cool off. We were at the hospital in no time and we quickly found Emma's room. She was sitting up.

"Hey." Her weak voice rang out. She looked like she was in so much pain. Her phone was in her lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over next to her.

"Nothing." She said looking down at her phone.

"Do you know when you can leave?" Johnny asked breaking the short silence between us.

"Ya. I can leave soon. In like twenty minuets." Still she didn't take her eyes off her phone. I wonder why.

~*Emma's point of view.*~

Why does Annie want to know what I'm doing. God. I know I'm young but she gets on my nerves. Although, I wouldn't know what to do with out her. We spent the next couple minuets talking about how Ella had no right to start a fight with me.

"Five. She always brags about being in the middle school softball team. Six. She always blames me for everything. Seven. She yells at us for no reason. Eight. She is always thinks she is the star player on the team. Nine. She likes to start trouble. Ten. She almost got me to relapse." I finish the ten reasons why we hate Ella thing. Annie knows about the scares on my lower legs and ankles. I terrifies her knowing she almost lost me twice.