I was almost gone

A/N

Okay I just want to say this chapter is a bit weird. But none of this is true (Except everything mentioned about Doctor Who because I'm a whovian.). I just want that put out there. Okay! End of note.

~*Emma's point if view.*~

It was about last year. When Annie came to my school. One day as she was walking down the street she saw me. Sitting there. By the creek. She walked over to me. I only knew because I heard footsteps behind me followed by a very loud gasp. She saw me, my pocket knife in hand slitting my legs in the water. Trying to let myself bleed out. I was almost dead. I even knew it.

She fought me for the knife and dragged me away from the water. I remember seeing tears streaming down her face. Then I blacked out.

Now she almost lost me that night Kendal stabbed my in the back. I know I was out for days. I know she was crying. Annie always cries when something happens to me.

Soon twenty minuets had passed and all three of us left.

"So." Annie said as we walked. Breaking the silence.

"So." I returned.

"Emma. Your done almost dying right?" she asked.

"Well I don't know. I do know I want to go watch some Doctor Who." Annie shot me a look. She knows my obsession to well. How I cry every time someone mentions the name Rose Tyler. Or when someone says "I don't want to go." I just loose it. And have freakish panic attacks.

"What is Doctor Who?" Johnny asked.

"Wrong question to ask Johnny." Annie said quickly.

"Oh Johnny it's the most wonderful thing ever." I talk about this the whole way to the Curtis house.

When we get to the door I finally shut up.

"Okay Emma, if anyone else asks about Doctor Who you just say it's a T.V. show. Got it?" Annie said before we went in.

"Got it. Although Captain Jack Harkness is so hot!" I whine.

She shot me another look. We walked into the house and see everyone there. Even Nolee. She was still hurt. But right now I can say today was an okay day.

My phone went off. It was a blocked number.

Blocked number: your dead.

That's all it said. I'm dead