you don't wash if it's cold

Haruto's group has reached Carrefour and is now hauling food. This shop is the nearest place google maps suggested so they walked their way there. From Ximending to Carrefour, Haruto - whenever he remembers his struggles, has felt nothing but tremendous horror on what he calls now the 'death walk'.

Later that night as well, they ate at McDonald's and proceeded home. They grab a taxi this time and were able to reach the metro station in 6 minutes.

'I hate this' he thought.

They went up now and meet with the other members and Haruto jumped on his bed the moment he enters their room. The place they rented can accommodate 6 people in a twin bed. Twin bed. He suddenly remembers he's going to deal with the Korean again because they're going to share a bed.

The last time he sleeps with him in one bed, the Korean got angry at him (which is their usual scenario) and pushed him hard he swore he felt his limbs numb. Another time when he had no choice but to share a bed with him, he was punched out of nowhere in the middle of his sleep just because the Korean, as to what he says had dreamed of a flying cockroach and so he slapped it and it landed on Haruto's face instead.

He always has horrible memories with Jeongwoo whenever he shares a bed with him so right now, he is both terrified and angry with his experience along with the fact that he made his feet hurt.

'Wash first' Jeongwoo demanded.

'Cold, you don't wash if it's cold' He reasoned.

'I'm not going to sleep beside a dirty man'

'Floor. There's a floor' he reasoned again, closed his eyes, and tried getting his well-deserved rest. He was so tired and the least he wanted to do is fight.

'Okay,' the Korean said.

Silence.

Four, Five, Six, S-seven.

The Japanese have been anticipating what the Korean will do next, but he remained silent.

Nervous.

Haruto opened his left eye seeing Jeongwoo still staring at him. Jeongwoo then gave a small smile that made him cringe. He knew that smile, that is the smile of ---

'Floor' the Korean said and the next thing Haruto found is his body already hugging the floor.

Jeongwoo lifted the comforter to make the latter roll over to the floor.

Frustrated, Haruto let out a groan.

'Why do you always win?' he asked Jeongwoo while holding his side. It hurts, he can't deny that.

'Because I'm Park Jeongwoo'

Haruto was about to go back when Jeongwoo positioned his body on Haruto's spot.

'Park Jeongwoo' he called out the Korean.

'Wash. Wash first and you can sleep' the Korean placed more pillows on his side as a sign of not letting the Japanese sleep.

'I'm getting back at you. I swear. you will pay for this' Haruto said and proceeded to the bathroom.

'Ok, sleeping. Don't let the ghost get you' the Korean teases that made Haruto stop.

'Ugh, I hate you so much' he said before closing the door.

~