deep breathe, calm yourself ruto; it was just a wink

Morning.

They are set to go to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Shifen Old Street, and their last spot in Taipei 101. All the members are going and Haruto made sure that he's going to keep a distance from Jeongwoo. He had been stressed since yesterday because of the Korean so this time, he's joining the other members instead to lessen his frustrations. He wanted to cling to Junkyu as among Korean members, he was the closest to the older but he does not want to interfere right now as he seems to be enjoying his best life with Mashiho on his side. He does not want to become a third party, so he tried mingling with others instead.

With Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall as their first stop, Haruto went to Yoshi for company, but the latter seems to be enjoying his time alone. He would always leave him and take more pictures of the place, and then himself, and then the place again. He tried going to Asahi too but paused midway as he saw the latter smiling with Jaehyuk - another third-party scenario if he joins in. Everyone seems to be having their partners until he noticed, he is already alone. Even his most hated man is nowhere to be seen.

'Poor ruto, wished I brought Shin-chan so I have company' Haruto said while opening his camera to take some shots too. 'I'll just let myself engross with the place like others' he told himself.

'Yah, you look stupid' he heard a familiar voice which turned his mood upside down. He was very sure he is about to enjoy being alone and then this annoying guy came in.

'What do you want?' he asked the Korean.

'Take pictures of me' Jeongwoo said.

'Asked others' Haruto placed his phone in his pocket and was about to leave when the latter spoke.

'They all have partners' jeongwoo went closer to the Japanese which made the latter startled.

Weird.

He hates how now and then, even when he told himself that he's his mortal enemy, whenever this guy does weird things like approaching him first and asking him favors, he could not help but obey all the Korean's demands.

'I hate you' Haruto said.

'I know. Now take a picture of me, let's start on that right-side palace' Jeongwoo pulled Haruto's arms.

Haruto could not even assert himself and leave. He hates this. He hates how this guy can always control him like that.

'Fine. Take some shots of me too' he heaves a sigh before he positioned himself as a sign to start taking shots.

'Sure. I'll even film you if you want. I'm pro at that' jeongwoo said, winking at the latter and started posing.

Deep breathe.

After the shots, Jeongwoo requested to view the pictures only finding blurred photographs of him. Frowning, the Korean stared angrily at the latter.

'What?' Haruto asked in defense.

Jeongwoo grabs the phone and leaves him behind.

Empty.

'You should stop winking at people if you want a clear shot, stupid guy' Haruto said silently and later joined the others.

Somehow, even with more treasure members joining in, he can't dismiss the uneasiness he's feeling. Missing. Something is missing. Haruto glance at the left-side building where his eyes have been trying not to look. He was betrayed even with his body.

'Stupid guy, ruto. Stop searching for people who do not care' he said to himself and busied himself once more with the rest of the members.

~