angels who cares deeply and will always have each other's back; hajeongwoo ♡

'So hajeongwoo -' Jihoon started.

The two are now very quiet and looking scared because knowing Jihoon, he's a guy who will never shut up. Of all the treasure members, why does it have to be Jihoon who caught them?

'Ha-jeong-woo' Jihoon said once more and let out a small laugh. Jihoon has now gotten the attention of the other members and is waiting for his next word.

'Is there something we don't know?' Junkyu asked.

'Well- should I say it hajeongwoo?' he nosily looked at the pair again with a teasing smile.

The two kept silent. Their death is near.

'Ha-jeong-woo. Well, I caught them hugging. Haruto's eyes were still red when I found them, so I assume he cried. Probably jeongwoo made him cry, you know the guy. So, here's what happened more -' Jihoon babbled at the treasure members. After he finished his 5 minutes speech everyone turned to hajeongwoo and started teasing them. They both sulk and hide – hands on their faces, grabbed their bags, and buried themselves in them but the rest of the members continued asking them of many whats. It was a long night and treasure after the tiring day has regained their energy and poured it all into the pair. After they arrived, hajeongwoo was so tired no one even complained about baths and they both proceeded on sleeping.

~

'Worth it or not?' Haruto thought. He turns his body to the right and found a sleeping jeongwoo.

'You look like an angel when you sleep but suddenly turn to bad news when you woke up. Tiring day, right? but at least it's worth it. I mean, it's not every time you get to hug your best friend. I get to hug you and poured it all at once. I'm sure tomorrow we'll fight again. But today, at least I was able to keep another memory of us. That even if we fight, a part of us knows that we will always care deeply about each other. And that's the kind of friendship I'd like to keep for life' Haruto said for the last time and slowly join jeongwoo in his slumber.

-end-